Does Anyone Else Hate The Jeremy Kyle Show ?

Neilmac

its one of them programmes that your mum or gran always watches and is usually on when ur off school ect

its like he is one of them guys in a collosseum they throw in a couple of people with troubles, and theres always the bad guy, a bad boyfriend ot the abusive father Ect..

and they'll pay them to come on to the show, and jeremy will say something like "get off your backside mate (lol yh, "mate") and get a job !"

then crowd are like clapping like he's just found the cure for cancer or somthing and the people in crowd are talking to each other saying things like "awh brilliant" - "weldone, damn right!"

then when the "bad guy" finally runs off crying from abuse, he runs into the back (where there still filming him) and he/she will be crying, then jeremy comes and he says things like "you alright mate its ok you wanna come back out, then the "bad guy" is like crying his eyes out cause he's just been humiliated on television in front of the nation ( and the crowd ) and realises the entire country now hates him :)

when he finally comes back out jeremy is his best friend and is now helping him "sort his life out". Great jeremy, your quite the man >.>

im sure many will know of what im talking about .....

What are you talking about? Jeremy Kyle is legend. He gets a bunch of complete morons on and lets them go at each other,making idiots of them selves

and when you didn't think they could get more humiliated, he joins in and lays out the abuse. It's funny shit.

I watch it sometimes because I wet myself when they start argueing. I hate it, but it is really funny! :lol:

haha yh, then the arguement gets out of hand so the over-weight body gaurd comes in to sort it out :P

ive watched it so many times cause of my gran, where my hate comes from.

Wtf is up with TRIALS forum, come on it and there's a load of crap about jeremy kyle.

Wouldn't be bad if the topic was even remotely entertaining.

So new / pre members aren't allowed to post topics that aren't trials related simply because they can't post anywhere else?

Jeez...

They could save it for facebook couldn't they? I mean come on can you honestly say you give a shit about jeremy kyle.

so, have u been cock all your life ?

am just bringing up a topic other than trials, where else are pre-members supposed to post something other than trials..

so go bitch about me..

by the way dont come back with some hard-man comment that your Goin to kick my ass, cause people will laugh. well i will.

no doubt some other member will back you up and they'll be some baty cyber arguement..

have fun..

so, have u been cock all your life ?

am just bringing up a topic other than trials, where else are pre-members supposed to post something other than trials..

so go bitch about me..

by the way dont come back with some hard-man comment that your Goin to kick my ass, cause people will laugh. well i will.

no doubt some other member will back you up and they'll be some baty cyber arguement..

have fun..

Well put twatknacker but when did i bring violence into this, grow the f**k up and post something relevant next time. I was just voicing my opinion, just like you about jeremy no ones started swearing at you have they, well up till now anyway.

Edited by pogo

They could save it for facebook couldn't they? I mean come on can you honestly say you give a shit about jeremy kyle.

No I don't really and it looks like you don't either.

Why not just leave the topic to those who care about it?

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything...

No I don't really and it looks like you don't either.

Why not just leave the topic to those who care about it?

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything...

Good point

Edited by pogo

lmao this will be closed soon because a vicious arguement between pre-members and members will kill the thread off because noobs think they are clever when there just twits and members know that lol

jeremy kyle is for old people and gypsys and chavs