New Electro Song ...

Kieran@ZSClothing

I like it, but, I would add to it.

It needs some kind of synth riff, much like the original had but possibly dirtier. Personal preference but I'd also whack the BPM up a little bit.

Good work though mate, I like :)

yeh i tried putting one in but it never fitted in or i could never get right sound but will keep trying.

and i left it at 120 any higher seemed to fast :)

thanks for your input

yeh i tried putting one in but it never fitted in or i could never get right sound but will keep trying.

and i left it at 120 any higher seemed to fast :)

thanks for your input

Do you have wav files of each part of the track? would like to do a remix if you wouldn't mind?

Export the track in exactly the same way you did the full mix but instead of having all the tracks enabled just solo and export each track individually. Hope that makes some sense...

I like the sound of the track its pretty catchy, it might be nice in the second half to add a bit of something else as Mike said but I know exactly what you mean when you cant find anything that actually works, I get writers block about a minute in and all my music ends up either being a repetitive pile of crap or something thats overloaded with a load of unnecessary shit.

Anyway keep going and enjoy it, thats what its all about!

Export the track in exactly the same way you did the full mix but instead of having all the tracks enabled just solo and export each track individually. Hope that makes some sense...

I like the sound of the track its pretty catchy, it might be nice in the second half to add a bit of something else as Mike said but I know exactly what you mean when you cant find anything that actually works, I get writers block about a minute in and all my music ends up either being a repetitive pile of crap or something thats overloaded with a load of unnecessary shit.

Anyway keep going and enjoy it, thats what its all about!

yeh i have listened to it a few times now and have some thins i would like to change and add :)

were shall i upload them to ?

would u like drums bass and voacals?

yeh i have listened to it a few times now and have some thins i would like to change and add :)

were shall i upload them to ?

would u like drums bass and voacals?

Yeah that'd be cool mate :D

Add them to a RAR and stick it on Zippyshare, megaupload or Rapidshare - will be fun to remix :)

• 2 weeks later...