Magic

gu trials

that ones easy, the balls reflection is actually another ball, they are held together with magnets and when he pulls the ball away with the cloth, the other ball falls down. I have never seen that trick before, but the way he never picks the ball off the table and pulls the cloth off with what looks like a ball sized lump in it gives it away a little

Dam, Rowan beat me too it

The coin answer is as it would appear but watching his other videos he takes a bottle from someone and does it immediately, there couldn't already be a coin in there.

Do you really think he can actually make the coin pass through the bottle. If he took it from somebody in the crowd, then it's a set up.

Nah mate, as somebody has already said, he has lots of that card in the middle of the deck. The pack even looks noticably thicker.

You would not be able to tell if the deck is noticeably thicker just by watching the video, unless it was a serious amount of cards.

Even easier than adding cards to the deck, is either a short card or an injog card before the desired card (known as the force card).

You can try it at home, flick through a pack of cards, with an injogged card before the one you want to 'force' onto your spectator.

Do you really think he can actually make the coin pass through the bottle. If he took it from somebody in the crowd, then it's a set up.

Correct, its is 100% not real, because its physically impossible to pass a solid object through another solid object, be it made out of glass, plastic, wood, anything, its impossible. The people who design these tricks are f*cking genius's' and get paid a f*ck lot more then you'd think, because the amount of money than can be made from one of these tricks is immaculate astonishing. Lets just make sure we all get our heads around the fact that this IS fact, and IS impossible!

Edited by Smoby

Correct, its is 100% not real, because its physically impossible to pass a solid object through another solid object

Are humans solid? Are bullets? :P (in case you go down the living organism route, what about a brick and a pane of glass?)

I guess you mean without one object breaking, but yea.

I used to perform, Close-up mainly card magic and manipulation.

Also done a bit of stage mentalism, that is where the fun and reaction is at, also a lot more daunting though.

I did it for about 5 years, now I just pick up the pack of cards for a personal practice once in a while, but haven't performed in a good couple of years.

ooo, it's a tricky one that.

I think...

It all starts at the start when he finds the top and bottom card and pretends to explain a cut, he can manipulate the shuffle so the cards end up in the same place as the beginning believe it or not, and that's what he checks when he's explaining the cut.

He takes a sly glimpse at the middle card at the start of the trick after the girls split the cards. The way the shuffled the cards he knew what order they were in. The fact that the 3 people split the cards doesn't mean anything as he knows the order of the cards before and after that specific card he glimpsed at after they split his deck. And then the sly glimse of the middle card and his own split brought the cards back to their original position

So at this point he knows that the cards are in the order he wants them to be in.

It's just a lot of skill and a lot of deceiving. I think he can pick a point in the card pack and know exactly what card there's going to be just from feeling the depth of the cut. That's why, when he splits the cards while doing the trick he knows what's there, I also think him splitting the cards after every few cards is the secret.

Just before a few flips of the cards he begins to say what he's saying slowly then suddenly speeds up after, then he knows what's after those cards he's just seen as they were being flipped.

I think this trick would be pretty simple to a lot of magicians and it's just a twist on other versions of the same deception of a card trick by shuffling.

Edited by totaltrials