Is This Sidehop Good For A Begginer?

Mr Clayton

Yeah its not bad, ive been riding about a year and i can only just sidehop onto my dads high top van, im a slow learner. :(

KOOL u pics?

I thought Damon had big muscles?

whos damon?

Here's a picture of my biggest side hop here. I've only been riding for 20mins.

nice ride where can you purchase them from?

yeah thats pretty cool, but i managed 68" without a rear tyre or tube,

getting there bud :lol:

thanks mate bud pal fella amico!

This thread is (certified) Retarded for the following reasons:-

1) If that's fake, then it's really, really badly done.

2) If it's real, then to say 'is this any good?' like you really have no idea doesn't make you sound modest, it makes you look like one of those kids who sees a group of other rides, goes over, watches what they're doing, copies the move the same or higher, then rides off without saying a word.

3) Real or not, in the final picture you look like a contorted spastic. As we know, not all retards are spastics in the same way that not all spastics are retards, but in this case, you are both.

4) You carry a tape measure, which implies that either you measure before doing it to see if it needs to be tried, or you measure afterwards, heart beating fast in anticipation like a lottery entrant with sweaty hand clutching ticket, waiting to see if it was really worth it.

5) It's a thread about sidehopping.

2) If it's real, then to say 'is this any good?' like you really have no idea doesn't make you sound modest, it makes you look like one of those kids who sees a group of other rides, goes over, watches what they're doing, copies the move the same or higher, then rides off without saying a word.

3) Real or not, in the final picture you look like a contorted spastic. As we know, not all retards are spastics in the same way that not all spastics are retards, but in this case, you are both.

4) You carry a tape measure, which implies that either you measure before doing it to see if it needs to be tried, or you measure afterwards, heart beating fast in anticipation like a lottery entrant with sweaty hand clutching ticket, waiting to see if it was really worth it.

Wow. :unsure:

Someone feels strongly about this. :ermm:

I thought Damon had big muscles Willy?

Thats better :).

HE LIES, its 67.somthing. Pftftftftrftr canny be true.

Maybe he isnt lieing and just achieved a miracle?

With a bike full of helium, maby an anterlope as wheels, with a duck for a spoke?

Hmm, im on to you.....

:lol::lol:

Too much sugary tea + onions = ? a random post, in a random topic,

WHY ONIoNS? :lol:.

Edited by TROYston

6) You're wearing a tank top

Edited by l33th3tr33

is it my screen...or is that a pink helmet too ;)

6) You're wearing a tank top

7) You're wearing a pink helmet

its quicker/easier to get a laugh from the amusing jokes that have followed on from that 'piss take'

im pretty sure the time it took to post a reply didnt take enough time out of the day to not go riding! almost ironically, it would have taken more time for you to get the photos taken, uploaded, topic created with photos posted...(and then the subsequent replies in response)

;)

Edited by chris4stars