Spanish Rider

Zoo!Man

ah, ok. i spose i might have to start trying to put some good posts, oh and i will say welcome again as i didnt say welcome properly last post, welcome and your english is good, better than mine. do you ride yet or are you on here to buy a bike and learn ? what do you ride if you do ?

ah, ok. i spose i might have to start trying to put some good posts, oh and i will say welcome again as i didnt say welcome properly last post, welcome and your english is good, better than mine. do you ride yet or are you on here to buy a bike and learn ? what do you ride if you do ?

he has posted twice...once with a video (which you could have checked easily enough), and in this very topic saying he rides a Zoo! Python '09, 6 months old

what do you think?!

(really doesnt help with your validation bid)

well i didnt know did i. thats why i asked.

it was never in question whether you knew or not! are you aware of anyone who asks a question they already know the answer to? i was merely pointing out that all your questions had already been answered in the very topic you replied to...ie this topic, and perhaps give you a chance to write a redeeming post, and not some daft reply to me

in your bid to become validated, it really isnt doing you any favours

end of rant....apologies paco, back on topic now...

Hi guys, I'm Paco from Spain, I'm 16 and now I'm riding a Zoo! Python '09, 6 months old. Well, as you can see, my English is not very good, but I think I can understand you haha So, HI!

Hey welcome to the forum Paco! Your English is fantastic, if you hadn't have said i wouldn't know you were from Spain.

Laurence.