Trials Biking On The News -Im A 50P Coin Design Winner!

Theo

Congrats! Nice bmx skills :giggle:

haha I hope your joking! :) thanks.

Well theres somthing to tell the grand kids.

I wish i had the chance to be able to do somthing like that at school.

Well done anyways mate (Y)

haha Im sure my gold coin will be passed dow through generations. :) thanks

Theo

The sketch is really impressive considering your age. Not because its technically amazing, but its a very mature image and i personally really like it. I hope i get hold of one of the coins.

A huge congratulations for what you have done and achieved, its genuinely extremely impressive.

If you ever want to persue a career in art or graphic design, your CV will already look bloody amazing so you should have high hopes.

Well done again.

Good work mate, well done. Bet you were gutted they gave the £10,000 to your school and not you! :lol: I know I would be.

haha, yeah, oh well, I am still very lucky, thanks a bunch though :)

Theo (Y)

I read this on Bikebiz. Good stuff, well done.

Thanks, its weird the way its all over the internet, haha!

Theo

The sketch is really impressive considering your age. Not because its technically amazing, but its a very mature image and i personally really like it. I hope i get hold of one of the coins.

A huge congratulations for what you have done and achieved, its genuinely extremely impressive.

If you ever want to persue a career in art or graphic design, your CV will already look bloody amazing so you should have high hopes.

Well done again.

woah, thanks for the nice comment mate. Means alot :) The Royal Mint said they would be more than happy to take me on as one of their design team which was amazing :) and yeah I deffo want to go in to design so your right! It will be a great CV addition!

Thanks so much again and good luck on the coin hunt haha!

Theo (Y)