Ross Mcarthur 26"

Ross McArthur

SICK, ross does it ride nicely? looks like your doing some cool moves on it :) I sort of miss it now.

Tom

Are you running one of those MDS Kits?

Its a home made MDS. James the photographer made one up for his Yaabaa a while ago.

Nea to bad there Ross!

Just out of interest, is the spot behind the BT building in glasgow, just down from the ST. Enoch Centretowards the Clyde not there any more, that place ruled!

Kenny

Eeeeerrm, I dont really know what you mean Kenny boy. The only place that is any good around there is the MOD building with slanted brick walls? If thats the place you mean, yea, its still there.

I spy maxxis larsen, hows that holding up for you?

Amazing pictures and i'm very jealous of the frame, infact the whole bike.

Cheers man. Aye, well if you have a look at the rolling up to front and the angle im landing on the wall, the tyre gripped no problem. It was rather damp too.

horizontal dropout carbon and you ruin it with a tensioner....what are you playing at man

I had issues with chain length, tensioner was the only answer. That'll be sorted out soon enough.

Rich...Yea I was properly going for it, my belt buckle kept smacking my stem lol.

Cheers for the comments boys.

Thank you also to Le for the high quality parts.

post-275-126650009222_thumb.jpg

Its a home made MDS. James the photographer made one up for his Yaabaa a while ago.

Eeeeerrm, I dont really know what you mean Kenny boy. The only place that is any good around there is the MOD building with slanted brick walls? If thats the place you mean, yea, its still there.

Ah the old M.O.D Buildings that brings back memories.

Remember Ross, we were riding Glasgow before you were out of nappies son! LOL

The Place is in York Street Glasgow if you google maps it just put in BT Glasgow, it should be the first one on the list

The line looks awsome to ride, remember we all done this line in 2001, mabey 2002!

Kenny