Front Tyre With Super Low Tread Profile

Peter Wright

I take it that it's for the Zhi?

Try the Maxxis Larsen TT or the DMR moto digger both have a lower tread pattern.

Not a fan of the DMR, i dont want slick!

hi there you could go on tartybikes.co.uk and buy a try-all super slick which is the lightest tyre you can get and has no tread, which is surprisingly grippy. They retail at £30 i believe.

cheers Ollie

Kinda, the bike is the Zhi currently but it's for my carbon forks! Im 3mm shorter than i should be! I shall check it out

Tartys website now holds all the info you need, i'm sure Adam or Mark will be in here soon to tell you more.

I just noticed that when look for the recomendations above, good they have done that!!!

hi there you could go on tartybikes.co.uk and buy a try-all super slick which is the lightest tyre you can get and has no tread, which is surprisingly grippy. They retail at £30 i believe.

cheers Ollie

VERY high carcass though, you'll have more issues with this than a standard try-all I believe. I'd say get a second hand Try-all stiky front tyre :)

Try the Maxxis Larsen TT or the DMR moto digger both have a lower tread pattern.

Don't do that.

They're f**king tall, i couldnt fit one up front with a try-all rim and Zoo forks when i had one, wouldn't clear the forks at all! And that was coming from High Rollers and Minions.