Danny Mac On Ps3?

alex-trials-boy

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Danny Macaskill on the PS3?! Oh my God, oh my God! Quick, everyone on Trials Forum, the eternal clouds that are ground breaking news have collided and caused massive storm of interest! Oh my God, oh my God, he played a game online with me?! Wow, Danny Macaskill has a PS3 and plays games? I thought he was far too famous for any of that. Wow, as if he does the same things that I do! I thought he would be out on his bike, like, all the f**king time?! If I had those skills I'd certainly be out all the time. Wow, I might add him as a friend, but wait, how do I know it's him? I could be someone impersonating him, because people are that sad enough...I better check with trials forum to make sure. What if it wasn't really him? What if I passed on credit card details to Danny Macaskill so I can publically claim to be his friend and it turns out to be Jack Meek? My life would be a complete failure and everyone on Trials Forum would laugh at me and call me a n00b. But I suppose I better make sure because If it is him then I'll have a famous person on the PS3 so I can ask him questions like 'How doz yer get sponzered by tartie bikez?' and 'Does you ever crash da bike?' - but what if he doesn't reply?! Oh my God, what if he actually ignores me because he doesn't know me from Adam?....Adam?!....Adam Read?! Adam Read works at Tartie Bikez, lets add him on too...many I can form a friend list of the world trials elite and my mates will be well jealous....oh, another idea....

Get a life.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Danny Macaskill on the PS3?! Oh my God, oh my God! Quick, everyone on Trials Forum, the eternal clouds that are ground breaking news have collided and caused massive storm of interest! Oh my God, oh my God, he played a game online with me?! Wow, Danny Macaskill has a PS3 and plays games? I thought he was far too famous for any of that. Wow, as if he does the same things that I do! I thought he would be out on his bike, like, all the f**king time?! If I had those skills I'd certainly be out all the time. Wow, I might add him as a friend, but wait, how do I know it's him? I could be someone impersonating him, because people are that sad enough...I better check with trials forum to make sure. What if it wasn't really him? What if I passed on credit card details to Danny Macaskill so I can publically claim to be his friend and it turns out to be Jack Meek? My life would be a complete failure and everyone on Trials Forum would laugh at me and call me a n00b. But I suppose I better make sure because If it is him then I'll have a famous person on the PS3 so I can ask him questions like 'How doz yer get sponzered by tartie bikez?' and 'Does you ever crash da bike?' - but what if he doesn't reply?! Oh my God, what if he actually ignores me because he doesn't know me from Adam?....Adam?!....Adam Read?! Adam Read works at Tartie Bikez, lets add him on too...many I can form a friend list of the world trials elite and my mates will be well jealous....oh, another idea....

Get a life.

this made me laugh a lot