Choir/trial Bike Flash Mob

seaine

The trials riders that were there were Kenny Belaey, Iciar Van den Bergh, Wesley Belaey, Andy Masschelin, Steven Vanheste, Rodrique Insuelme and Filip Meirhaeghe.

The rest of the people involved were:

Choreography : Petra Hanskens

Music score & choir conductor : Kristof Aerts / Beat boxers : Céto, Primitiv, Djofn

Main choirs : Les Cérises, Leuvens Universitair Koor, Amarylca, Gynaika, Waelrant, Alstublieft Dankuwel, singsing !

Individuals :Nordin De Moor ; Tine Anthonis & Jorien Van Bouwel (Cantilene), Axelle Gijselinckx, Dorien De Bleser , Emma Verwimp (Carmina) ; Stéphania Casneuf, Mélicia Casneuf, Sofie De Bois en Lin Daems (Studio 100 choir), Marit Van Atten & Brenda Bakker (Universitair Koor Antwerpen) ; Inge Piryns.

It was a pretty cool flash mob, awesome to see trials involved!

There's a short article on Tribal Zine explaining who was behind the idea and what it was in aid of: A trials flashmob in Brussels!

Edited by Ben Swales

The trials riders that were there were Kenny Belaey, Iciar Van den Bergh, Wesley Belaey, Andy Masschelin, Steven Vanheste, Rodrique Insuelme and Filip Meirhaeghe.

they got it wrong it is Rodrigue Timellini ha ha i am good friends with him

I ve got the strange feeling that this event just makes trials riding look a little bit gayer than it was already

shame there was no uni cycle rider though :giggle:

Dont understand why this would look gay at all??

We worked very hard to make it look like this.

At 3o clock at night to 7 in the morning we were doing rehearsals..

Believe it or not but it was damn hard to listen to the music/watching the dansers + being on time on your positions..

And the main reason why we participate on this is because its for a good cause + the youtube video has allready above 21000 viewers + we got TV coverage.

What more does trials need??

Dont understand why this would look gay at all??

We worked very hard to make it look like this.

At 3o clock at night to 7 in the morning we were doing rehearsals..

Believe it or not but it was damn hard to listen to the music/watching the dansers + being on time on your positions..

And the main reason why we participate on this is because its for a good cause + the youtube video has allready above 21000 viewers + we got TV coverage.

What more does trials need??

I have a lot of respect for the effort you put in this event, it looks to me it wasn't easy to make so I can understand how hard it was to prepare.

But In my opinion the trials part looks gay... some random guys hoping everywere on bikes in the place while some other people are singing...WTF?

we are actually riding some weird seatless bike, we are making strange moves, we use silly noisy brakes most of the time and some of us even wears lycra suit.

Trials riding has some trouble with the image it gives to the public.

some people work to make trials looks more cool...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't

just my personnal opinion so don't take it bad