Zoo Python 07 Maggie Mounts

isitafox

should do, all clamps are the same size, just different weight, colour and adjustments.

hope this helps.

Just checking as it says on tarty these can only be used on a frame where the mounts are square on to the rim as they don't use the plastic washer thingy so only adjust up and down rather than 360 degrees.

Just checking as it says on tarty these can only be used on a frame where the mounts are square on to the rim as they don't use the plastic washer thingy so only adjust up and down rather than 360 degrees.

bit of pythagoras and a tape measure should do the trick

Edited by Franksx2005

bit of pythagoras and a tape measure should do the trick

I know I'm just feeling lazy! Sat at work an got nowt else to do so could go and get it out my car and check, or I could stay in here eating rice crispies and drinking coffee till someone tells me! whistling.gif

Well I got the echo mounts and the brake blocks only have just about half managing to touch the rim, think I'll have to swap them for some that use the plastic washers or the TNN ones with more adjustment!

EDIT: I've just realised I'm talking crap as I haven't put the chain on yet and tensioned it so the wheel is in the slackest position!

This is what happens when you've never owned or ridden a mod before!!

Edited by isitafox