My First Hydroxx Video.

mixmaker

Hello everybody

PLease, dont be too harsh

THat's my first expiriens on this bike, and with new camera.

For making good video with such camera it needs some skills, I haven't yet.

So, Hope you enjoy

here vid:

Edited by mixmaker

right, to start off with i really enjoyed the editing ish, i don't mean this a a bad point but try to calm down a bit when videoing the leaves lol i just think a tad bit to much of the video isn't even you i would try to concentrate more on the riding and also, for your next video could you please try to get a tripod bacause the videoing is a bit shakey and the video would be so much better without that :/ i really hope this comment has helped alot i can't wait to see your next video because iv'e got a feeling now it will be great :D

• 2 weeks later...

right, to start off with i really enjoyed the editing ish, i don't mean this a a bad point but try to calm down a bit when videoing the leaves lol i just think a tad bit to much of the video isn't even you i would try to concentrate more on the riding and also, for your next video could you please try to get a tripod bacause the videoing is a bit shakey and the video would be so much better without that :/ i really hope this comment has helped alot i can't wait to see your next video because iv'e got a feeling now it will be great :D

Lets look at your 'teaser' video and compare it to his shall we?

And mixmaker, great skills, great music, great bike and an even better video. Great job!