Try-All Sticky Stock Tyres

Duncy H

Hey there,

I have used try-all sticky tyres on both front and rear on mod and have been rather pleased with them but never used them on stock. They don't seem to be a particularly popular choice, in particular on the rear?

How do they actually perform? The deal on tarty is attracting me you see.

Cheers

Duncan

i bought a set not too long ago, they are good tyres especially the front but the rear is pretty heavy and not very bouncy at all , i would say try some or if you can afford it get the newer versions , which is what im going to do when mine wear out !

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the help guys, got myself a try-all sticky front and rear 2.5 high roller cheap second hand :)

I am looking for a set of tyres myself for my first stock and was too looking at the Try-All Sticky. Duncy H, how do you feel about these tyres now?

Edited by Scoox

I am looking for a set of tyres myself for my first stock and was too looking at the Try-All Sticky. Duncy H, how do you feel about these tyres now?

I use the try-all sticky tyres on my stock and think there great!! i use the sticky lite on the rear, only down side is the price, £55. got the tyre package deal at first but the rear tyre really is to heavy, hence why i have the lite now!! grip wise there superb.

I've got stikys front and rear which I got 2nd hand. The rear has worn down quite a bit and so is a bit lighter but I find the grip great, although I can only compare it to oldskool IRC El Gatos and Kujos. I think the deal from tartys is a good one though and worth a try!

i run the stock try alls at min think they are realy good,like the grip and rear has good puncture protection but is heavy .they are fairly worn down and was looking at the lites but bit concerned about the amount of pinch protection they offer?Any one got an opinion.

i run my tyres fairly flat so dont wanna be fixing pinchs all the time.