Zoo Sticker Kit?

koxxmark

hi every body i need some help. i have been looking about for zoo sticker kit and can't find any so does any body no were sells zoo sticker kits?

thanks mark

I have the ZOO! main logo and the ZOO! back logo ready for printing. It`s not 100% accurate on the font but it`s 95%. Tell me if u want to post the image here.

thank you for all your help :D iv got a freind who has a sticker company and i didnt now he did untill i ask were i could get zoo stickers made he sed he will do them. hole set any coulor for £16

so that will do me

thanks mark

thank you for all your help :D iv got a freind who has a sticker company and i didnt now he did untill i ask were i could get zoo stickers made he sed he will do them. hole set any coulor for £16

so that will do me

thanks mark

Any chance you could a set done for me in red??

my zoo is getting painted in his body shop get it back tomorrow with the stickers on then i will put a pic of it on here and his email any body that wants them just email the colours you want.

thanks mark

just got bike back today been out all day i love it it looks so good as for stickers he making them tomorro and then i will put pics up and i think he will do you some echo stickers i will ask him pal

thanks mark

[ok pal im trying to get 26inch rebuilt and still get out riding on me 20inch the zoo is fully built now :) just built me pro 2 today he's done me stickers just got to put them on then put pics on here

sorry about the wait everybody

thanks mark

hi every body i need some help. i have been looking about for zoo sticker kit and can't find any so does any body no were sells zoo sticker kits?

thanks mark

Hi mark i cant help u with gettin propper zoo stickers but i use to work in a sign makers an if u bring them a pritty rough copy of what you want they can make pritty much any think

hope this helps !

rob

Hi mark i cant help u with gettin propper zoo stickers but i use to work in a sign makers an if u bring them a pritty rough copy of what you want they can make pritty much any think

hope this helps !

rob

thanks rob that would of been good but my friend has got then done so im ok now thanks for the offer :)

thanks mark