Awesome 24" Rider

sayshell

Good rider no doubt, but I found the video pretty boring really. Why would you put a backflip in and then the rest of the clip is him hopping around like a beginner just to do a crankflip! Especially when you can do stuff like at 3:31 :blink: and double whipdrops.

Good rider no doubt, but I found the video pretty boring really. Why would you put a backflip in and then the rest of the clip is him hopping around like a beginner just to do a crankflip! Especially when you can do stuff like at 3:31 :blink: and double whipdrops.

I think its more of a fun video. Their was like 10 clips of him doing a backflip off a quarter. I think the second rider was a lot better.

Yohan's bit was much better, really liked the guy on the 26" at the end too (assuming it was someone else) Last drop was a loooooooooooooooong way down! .

Ozony's 24"s? Lemme guess, another Inspired geo'd, nothing new, jumping-on-the-bandwagon rig?

Edited by Skoze

Yohan's bit was much better, really liked the guy on the 26" at the end too (assuming it was someone else) Last drop was a loooooooooooooooong way down! .

Ozony's 24"s? Lemme guess, another Inspired geo'd, nothing new, jumping-on-the-bandwagon rig?

Yer same as all those 26" bikes which copied the Koxx levelboss because they dont have seats.

f**king narrow minded douche