Trials Shops

Hi I am going to order a new rear wheel and need it asap and tarty do not have it in stock so I was wondering whether there is any other decent trials shops where I can get an echo urban 19" rim. I have also heard about trials-uk should I order it from there?

Thanks Kieran (Y)

Hi I am going to order a new rear wheel and need it asap and tarty do not have it in stock so I was wondering whether there is any other decent trials shops where I can get an echo urban 19" rim. I have also heard about trials-uk should I order it from there?

Thanks Kieran (Y)

Easy mate,

Trials Addict have Echo Urban rims, they're also cheaper than Tartybikes. Give Ben@TrialsAddict a call at 07840043450

Give him a call, he wont disapoint!

Sam

Edited by TrialsSam

They have hardly any stock of anything.

Tarty Bikes may not be the cheapest, but the service you get and quick delivery times are worth the money in my eyes.

True and trials uk are now putting the prices up to match tartys

like the neon bow frame as gone up by £60

and neon bash plates have doubled in price

Tartybikes have a price match and the best service so why order anywere else :blink:

Our price match only extends to authorised dealers/distributors, so sketchy grey imports and the like aren't covered by that. However, in those instances, we offer things like warranties, our usual free items and what we'd hope would be better customer service even if we can't meet their prices.

Regarding the rim in question, if it's one of the fluro rims then Echo aren't producing them any more, and as such I think you'll struggle to find it actually in stock at most places.

Regarding the rim in question, if it's one of the fluro rims then Echo aren't producing them any more, and as such I think you'll struggle to find it actually in stock at most places.

Do you know if any other companys are going to be making any fluro rims?

Thanks for the replies Kieran (Y)

Well this is my opinion up to you what you think

If you want quality, go to tarty

You want service, go to tarty

You want it the next day, go to tarty

You want inner tubes, go to halfords

In my opinion (and I have no connections with tarty) use a tried and tested company

I would bet my mortgage when I order my bits tomorrow, they will be here by friday.

Be patient, phone them and they will probably have the next best or better thing.

Good luck.

Well this is my opinion up to you what you think

If you want quality, go to tarty

You want service, go to tarty

You want it the next day, go to tarty

You want inner tubes, go to halfords

In my opinion (and I have no connections with tarty) use a tried and tested company

I would bet my mortgage when I order my bits tomorrow, they will be here by friday.

Be patient, phone them and they will probably have the next best or better thing.

Good luck.

This man speaks sence, EVERY order I place with Tarty Bikes arrives the next day before lunch. If they have what I need, I don't look else where. (Y)