Top Gear Challenge

isitafox

Ofcorse i'm unbelievably amazing at trials but not brakeless trials witch is why i want to see ali do it brakeless because im only superb at trials WITH brakes. I dont compete though because i dont want to put others to shame ^.^

:shifty:

You and Alex can both do it infact. Maybe Alex could tell Jeremy , ect how many bikes he has had ... Fantasic car history , Why not a fantasic bike history.

You and Alex can both do it infact. Maybe Alex could tell Jeremy , ect how many bikes he has had ... Fantasic car history , Why not a fantasic bike history.

HAHA he could be there a while :giggle:

Sirously though, theres i think only 5 people on this forum that have seen me ride, so don't judge.

EDIT: dont you talk to alex on PS3?

Edited by Laurence--Trials

HAHA he could be there a while :giggle:

Sirously though, theres i think only 5 people on this forum that have seen me ride, so don't judge.

EDIT: dont you talk to alex on PS3?

I think you should get a video out :)... to be honest i'm the same, never released a video but people don't judge me :D. And i've talked to him like once.

Its the fact that my riding looks so small on camra, I did this 'big' tap and was really proud of myself today then recorded myself and saw it on camra and i got that 'heart sinking feeling' if you get me. The only thing that are big(ish) are my drops witch are about 6ft. Untell i can get some good footage im not bringing out a video.

Its the fact that my riding looks so small on camra, I did this 'big' tap and was really proud of myself today then recorded myself and saw it on camra and i got that 'heart sinking feeling' if you get me. The only thing that are big(ish) are my drops witch are about 6ft. Untell i can get some good footage im not bringing out a video.

Screw worrying about how big stuff is. Do what makes you happy and put a video out full of those things that make you happy. People will love that.

In 'that' video, there was a guy enjoying himself. People watched. It happened to be pretty massive stuff that he enjoys doing, but it was enjoyment that came across none the less.

One person who's got this down to a tee, and I hate to say this, is Jack Chinnery. He's put out video after video after video and, although the stuff he's doing still isn't massive by any means, he gets some good feedback because people have seen the journey and improvement he's been on. Just enjoy what you do.

Screw worrying about how big stuff is. Do what makes you happy and put a video out full of those things that make you happy. People will love that.

In 'that' video, there was a guy enjoying himself. People watched. It happened to be pretty massive stuff that he enjoys doing, but it was enjoyment that came across none the less.

One person who's got this down to a tee, and I hate to say this, is Jack Chinnery. He's put out video after video after video and, although the stuff he's doing still isn't massive by any means, he gets some good feedback because people have seen the journey and improvement he's been on. Just enjoy what you do.

Thanks for that JD ill start making my new video when i get my new bike :)

Edited by Laurence--Trials

He sure did. He brought up homeopathy in another thread. That's like my bat light in the sky. Creationism, religion and psychics also have the same effect.

• 5 weeks later...