What One ?

angua

Keeping it simple.

Bash guard or bash ring ?

What one is better on echo lite?

Please help :shifty:

Cheers angus

use both.. if you wana use just 1.. bash plate all the way.. if you dont use a bash plate your frame will be hammered in no time, plus you will need a bash plate if your trying to get on2 walls ect

Bash Plate for sure...

I do try my best to not use it when getting up things, but if I didn't have it, my frame would look like a pretzel haha!

Its more a protection for those extra high walls that your aiming to get up.

Bashring's are lighter and reduce the chance of your frame cracking, but dents and scratches are more likely compared to bashplates.

If you have a frame with a gusset on the bashplate mounts then cracking isn't a problem and it will protect your frame more. But if you don't have a bashring then there is a chance that your trousers will end up ripped in your front cog.

Personally I use a bashring. thumbsupanim.gif

use both.. if you wana use just 1.. bash plate all the way.. if you dont use a bash plate your frame will be hammered in no time, plus you will need a bash plate if your trying to get on2 walls ect

Completly worst thing to do, your not meant to use it to get onto walls, its just too protect the chain, like it says on tarty. And you can bash up walls with bashrings i do it all the time, and if he hits it too hard, the frame will crack, though if you hit a bashring far too hard, the only thing that might happen is the bb will crack, whats better a £200 frame cracking, or a £15 bb cracking?

Trust me Angus, you don't want to go for a bashplate, go bash ring, like me :) and Colin never checked his frame, it could be cracked. :lol: that would be soo funny!

bash ring all the way

Having a bash plate, you'll always see it as something to land on if things go wrong and then you won't commit as much to getting it right. Using a ring you know that if you don't give the move some effort you're gonna scratch your frame

Good point.

Cheers mate.

Bash it is