Who's Your Favourite Rider? - And For What Reason?

Laurence--Trials

I've been watching some videos of fairly impressive riders and it made me think who's your (TF's) fave' rider? and for what reson?

Mines probally:

Borisevich Pavel the russian rider for being massive and it looks like he pushes himself more and more everytime he makes a video.

Damon Watson for the same reson.

Favourite Competition Rider:

Name: Benito Ros charral

Date of birth: 02/05/1981

Weight: 78 kg | | Height: 182 cm.

Benito Ros has 12 years in the world of trial, during which he has reaped a huge prizes.

He is the most inspirational competition rider ever and I learn so much from his videos!

benito_ros_macarena_rfec_2006.jpg

Favourite Street Rider:

Name: Damon Watson

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 90kg

Years riding: 5 (I think)

He is the beast of all beasts. The best street rider I have seen in my whole life!

I learn so much from his videos, I could watch them all day every day!

svt-20867-1.jpg

Edited by dannytrialskid

Favourite Competition Rider:

Name: Benito Ros charral

Date of birth: 02/05/1981

Weight: 78 kg | | Height: 182 cm.

Benito Ros has 12 years in the world of trial, during which he has reaped a huge prizes.

He is the most inspirational competition rider ever and I learn so much from his videos!

benito_ros_macarena_rfec_2006.jpg

Favourite Street Rider:

Name: Damon Watson

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 90kg

Years riding: 5 (I think)

He is the beast of all beasts. The best street rider I have seen in my whole life!

I learn so much from his videos, I could watch them all day every day!

svt-20867-1.jpg

How do you know there weights and heights ect.. thats pretty obsesive, thinking about it weird at the same time :blink:

Probably "aener" of the forum. Hes an insane riding, hes got proper "steez" as it may be said. Hes a really good rider and a really cool guy, its good to ride with him.

My favourite mega rider has to be Craig Lee Scott, it always has been. Because he inspired me to ride really.

Probably "aener" of the forum. Hes an insane riding, hes got proper "steez" as it may be said. Hes a really good rider and a really cool guy, its good to ride with him.

I agree, when riding today, i was amazed with some of the sidehops he did today.

And i also like damon watson, becuase he is just amazing. Love his videos

Eh, probably the best rider i know of, oh whats his name?! Remember the video that was insane, Laurence i think you posted it, the er..wow..video, where at the end the guy drops into the water of a massive wall.He has to be the best rider i know of. As he is smooth and has awesome trials talent.

The best guy i've ridden with is Ross Mcdonald, I would say he is a sound guy to ride with and really good too.

Eh, probably the best rider i know of, oh whats his name?! Remember the video that was insane, Laurence i think you posted it, the er..wow..video, where at the end the guy drops into the water of a massive wall.He has to be the best rider i know of. As he is smooth and has awesome trials talent.

I think i know witch one you mean, ill try and find it for you and edit this post.

Thread is better than i expected, i gotta agree with 'dannytrialskid' on benito ros.

both coustellier brothers are insane. Gilles is a machine and Giacomo has a very very nice style imo. Ali C is one of my favorite riders aswell. and don't forget TRA. his style might not be as smooth, but he has his very own way of riding and I highly respect that.

CLS, because he inspired me, and i don't care if i traveled to sheffield from Barcelona for him and he doesnt want ride with me :D ............................................I'm not frustrated :D :D :D he still is the best................................ <_<

Edited by G_!

CLS, because he inspired me, and i don't care if i traveled to sheffield from Barcelona for him and he doesnt want ride with me :D ............................................I'm not frustrated :D :D :D he still is the best................................ <_<

Why didn't he want to ride with you? Bit out to be honest..