Bike Used In: Danny Macaskill - April 2009 ?

Shinobi911

Yeah, I was just interested 'cause I like that style, and was wondering exactly which bike I should buy. I can't afford an Inspired Fourplay unfortunately, any alternatives?

theres one or two alternatives but i would check the for sale section and try and pic up a cheap 24" frame or post a wanted with your price range, im sure there are people who would help out.

I am tempted by the Onza Zoot.

And I might well do that, thanks :)

nah, man! get a marino (marinobike.com) or a mielec (bikemielec.com) or a sh frame/bike.

that zoot is less streety (and the ugliest version probably out there when it comes to 24")

(and for the love of god (elvis), change the topic title to something more relevant)

EDIT:

here are some interesting options http://trialsmaster.net/categories/7/products

That vid is amazing!

funny...ffuuuunnyyy....

Edited by zoster

that zoot is less streety (and the ugliest version probably out there when it comes to 24")

The Zoot has almost the same geometry as the Inspired, so it's as 'streety' as the Inspired is (although with a shorter stem it'd be even better). In terms of value for money and quality it's pretty ridiculous. It's an amazingly good bike for the money. I'd also rather ride one of them than a Marino simply because at least with the Zoot you know you're getting a bike that's actually gone through some form of quality control, will have geometry that it should have, and won't take a month to get to you (if you're lucky)...