Rip Maladie :(

Simpson

This isn't a topic where I'm just posting some stuff I've broken I'm posting to warn others. I got the bike 2nd hand in immaculate condition, seriously mint. When I got it Andy Green met up with me so I had a chance to check thoroughly for cracks and stuff and there was nothing, 1st ride out after 3 backwheels heard a loud noise, so looked at the BB and low and behold the frame had cracked, been riding it tentitivly since, because to be honest I can't really afford to go buying new frames, but looks like I'm going to have to now because nothing in the f/s is tickling my fancy.

Really wish I could take it out and do some drops on it but I'm worryed about f**king up other stuff leading upto the 24 tour, so warning to all you non smooth riders don't buy Rockman, and yes I know rockman are comp'y frames but I belive that the Maladie was made as their "street" option. Its really not upto it guys! Amazing geo, loverly frame, but just a file of tin foil.

med_gallery_6685_2011_19159.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_85796.jpg

med_gallery_6685_2011_89058.jpg

Out on my BMX more hahaha

Urm, well you DIDN'T snap your XTP2, so your clearly a massive pussy lol

I DIDN'T ride it for more than 1 ride by myself haha. wanna have a fight between frames? See which one breaks first. I dont want mine haha.

You obviously havent meant shaun smith, he puts the bash, into basher

I don't need to meet anyone who bash's. I've spoken to you.

>_<

Rockmans are ghey, along with monty and Koxx, wait........comp frames are gay too, just get an echo/zoo miles beterer and cheaper, in fact get a ZHI they are the best built frames out there IMO and they are not made out of used kit kat wrappers

Edited by Matt Vandart

>_<

Rockmans are ghey, along with monty and Koxx, wait........comp frames are gay too, just get an echo/zoo miles beterer and cheaper, in fact get a ZHI they are the best built frames out there IMO and they are not made out of used kit kat wrappers

Its their street frame.

Wait for him to cry.

Banter is awesome, this is childish and annoying.

Unlucky on the frame mate. I hate it when things like that happen. I bought an air con unit that looked alright and it worked for 24 hours before conking out. Sometimes we're all just really unlucky.

I'm pretty sure I was there when simps did that backwheel, at the law court wall yes? I thought it died ages ago haha but seems it lasted a bit longer that I expected!.

EDIT: Was going to go off on one...

Baaaasically, why are companies making all these light weight frames when more riders ride street? (I have no prove but I'm sure most would agree). And which silly person decided to make light weight frames for street... All the companies need to sort some things out.

Edited by weirdoku