Forks 20"

sandeeebeach219

You still have the rest of this week... Another vote for trialtechs from me.

I know the trialtechs may be strong, but I'm all for weight saving. I mean, the trialtech forks are over 200grams heavier than the ones i have been looking at and they are £20-£30 more expensive :mellow:

Are there no other forks you would recommend, such as neon conquer, neon curved blade, or echo sl?

Thanks.

If you can get some echo lites they're immense but urbans are great. :)

There are no echo lite 20" forks, and i still think echo urbans are too heavy for their price.

Has nobody got any idea how good neon conquers/neon curved blade/try all forxx are?

I would really like to save as much weight as possible on my bike, but i get the fact that some forks are weak.

Thanks.

There are no echo lite 20" forks, and i still think echo urbans are too heavy for their price.

Has nobody got any idea how good neon conquers/neon curved blade/try all forxx are?

I would really like to save as much weight as possible on my bike, but i get the fact that some forks are weak.

Thanks.

Anyone got suggestions for lighter forks?

Thanks

Echo Lites are pretty damn good imo mate.

They're not really light, but they're good enough and they are damn strong.

To be honest i like the neon forks, (neon conquer and neon curved blade) and they are light enough, so i think i will go for one of them.

Echo SL seem to break a lot from what i have heard (because they are for competiton riders only)

Does nobody think the 2 neon forks mentioned above are any good?

By the way, i have never seen echo lite forks...

Edited by sandeeebeach219

Not Superlites (SL), but echo lites mate.

These ones: http://www.trials-uk.co.uk/product.aspx?productid=352

Just don't order from this site, ever.

And the neon ones will be alot weaker and liable to break than these forks mate, trust.

Hey

Thanks for the link.

The only problem I'm having with the Lites is the weight. I know they are about 500grams lighter than my Monty forks i have just now, but if i can, i would like to get lighter ones <_<

Out of interest, why shouldn't I order from Trials-Uk?

Cheers

I don't want to sound a fool or annoying, but it does seem that whenever you are given advice, you ignore and simply ask about the Neon Forks.

How light are you trying to go? I assume you know what your doing in regards to riding because your looking for quality parts that are light. If you were just starting out or was not a smooth rider I would go with the stronger forks. IMO 100 grams, 200 grams is not going to effect your riding that much, is it?

I don't want to sound a fool or annoying, but it does seem that whenever you are given advice, you ignore and simply ask about the Neon Forks.

How light are you trying to go? I assume you know what your doing in regards to riding because your looking for quality parts that are light. If you were just starting out or was not a smooth rider I would go with the stronger forks. IMO 100 grams, 200 grams is not going to effect your riding that much, is it?

Right heres the deal.

I have been riding almost a year, and I have decided that i want to upgrade my parts as I have imporved loads since i started from scratch. I will be thinking about competitions soon enough.

The thing is, I dont want to buy parts that i will have to replace within half a year, because i dont get money that often (£15 a week from a local paper round)

I just want to make sure i get quality parts NOW so i dont have to change them in the future.

But thanks for asking because i was going on about the neon forks, only because to me they seem light, strong and a reasonable price (Y)

Cheers

Right heres the deal.

I have been riding almost a year, and I have decided that i want to upgrade my parts as I have imporved loads since i started from scratch. I will be thinking about competitions soon enough.

The thing is, I dont want to buy parts that i will have to replace within half a year, because i dont get money that often (£15 a week from a local paper round)

I just want to make sure i get quality parts NOW so i dont have to change them in the future.

But thanks for asking because i was going on about the neon forks, only because to me they seem light, strong and a reasonable price (Y)

Cheers

And all that you have written there gives you an even better reason to buy the Echo forks.

They are not heavy at all, 500g lighter than your forks like you said ..that's a big change mate.

And, they will last you a long time, so you don't have to splash out any more money for a long while.

And ..well the neon ones won't last you a month if you're not smooth.

And all that you have written there gives you an even better reason to buy the Echo forks.

They are not heavy at all, 500g lighter than your forks like you said ..that's a big change mate.

And, they will last you a long time, so you don't have to splash out any more money for a long while.

And ..well the neon ones won't last you a month if you're not smooth.

Hey.

Thanks for the comments

The huge problem for me is, many people have told me that the echo sl forks snap easily, and that has really put me off.

Thats why iU've been looking at alternatives. i Dont want to go too heavy but i dont want to get rubbish forks, so i have to find the right balance.

Do you see where I'm coming from? Can you help?

Thanks for everything :turned:

Do you see where I'm coming from? Can you help?

I see where you're coming from, i've just already explained that the Echo Lite forks and not the same forks as the SL's.

They are ALOT stronger, a little heavier but they'll last you well mate.

if your only earning £15 a week you want to favour strength over lightweight any day so you can avoid buying twice, forks take a lot of abuse in trials, it's not an area on a frame you should look to save weight in, unless your a fan of the dentist. why have you even bothered posting a thread only to disregard every comment thats been posted? trial techs arent even heavy, there less than 900g, dont be a fag, get heavy parts, get stronger and ride harder...

if your only earning £15 a week you want to favour strength over lightweight any day so you can avoid buying twice, forks take a lot of abuse in trials, it's not an area on a frame you should look to save weight in, unless your a fan of the dentist. why have you even bothered posting a thread only to disregard every comment thats been posted? trial techs arent even heavy, there less than 900g, dont be a fag, get heavy parts, get stronger and ride harder...

hahahahahahahahahaha thanks for that mate :lol:

Really sorry for wanting to make sure i get the right forks. 900g is a lot for 20" forks :ermm:

And if you havent tried any of these forks, how can you preach to me about how some are better than others?

:giggle:

Right sorry, i've just looked at echo urban again and i think they are actually good

so i think i'll go for them

thanks for being hard on me, its worked

thanks for all the help lads (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Edited by sandeeebeach219