Tom Hutley - The End?

Captain Scarlet

Well I think this may be it, this short video showing the same stuff I've ridden for the past year pretty much sums up my infrequent riding.

I work a lot now, have barely anybody to ride with and hardly anywhere to ride. This is pretty much the opposite situation to what it was when I started trials.

This video has been sitting in editing for the majority of this year, it was mainly filmed on tripod on my own, and I didn't think I would get the chance to get more footage for it, so rendered it as it was.

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

It's been nearly 4 years, but many good times!

Edited by Captain Scarlet

DUDE that was brill, and yeah, dnt quit, you will miss it. I kinda had to sell up for many reasons, after about a month, i was itchin to get back on the bike. But didn't have one. got one back now and love riding the thing.

If you need a riding buddy to keep yoiu on the bike Ill travel down there. Only 300 miles or sumat! lol

The end vids are so, so very gay... :P

Same for me though dude! We joined up 15 days apart by the looks of it, so it must be coming up to 4 years for me too. :S

Sold all my nice bikes now, just got my £80 Koxx.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm running Plazmatic CRV's on my front vee brake, and heatsink yellows in CNC backings rear.

The front brake is gash, worked awesome on my old Echo urban wheel, but as you can see in the gap to front, I get a lot of slip.

The Heatsinks are a lot better, a bit of slip but it's just technique really.

I'm still keeping my bike but it's just if I ever do ride it again, I might make another video come a year or two, but it depends on the circumstances I suppose, until then.... Peace out.

Don't worry about not being able to ride much - just get out when you can, trust me after a few minutes you'll be back up to speed. Sometimes it's 2-3 months between rides for me but I still love it when I get out.

Tim - 14 years of biketrials and still loving it.

the wonders of getting old i guess mate !

thats life !

i work regularly ! and spend alot of time with the mrs !

unfortunately i quit five years ago... and just started back up again !

if i hadnt of given up i would of been making a healthy living from the sport ! :(

dont make the same mistake i did ! keep at it

Edited by aust

the wonders of getting old i guess mate !

thats life !

i work regularly ! and spend alot of time with the mrs !

unfortunately i quit five years ago... and just started back up again !

if i hadnt of given up i would of been making a healthy living from the sport ! :(

dont make the same mistake i did ! keep at it

LOL