Hey Whats Every One's Worst Stacks On Any Bike

trails4lif3

mine will be at sudbroune on the hip line thought hmmm il do it 1 more time before i go n that last time i did it i cut my hip up knocked my self out n winded my self n had shin digg n alot of cuts on my back it jolly hurt was on iberproffen for a week n half to keep the pain undercrontol beacuse it made my knees evan more pain full waiting for opp on them next year :)

good job it was grass his face met . no hard concrete :giggle:

Slightly off topic but this is something that sticks in the back of my mind when trying a new gap for the first time. Is there something that you do to stop yourself from ending up doing it? One thought was back wheel position or something? How does it happen? Weight position maybe? :unsure:

mine will be at sudbroune on the hip line thought hmmm il do it 1 more time before i go n that last time i did it i cut my hip up knocked my self out n winded my self n had shin digg n alot of cuts on my back it jolly hurt was on iberproffen for a week n half to keep the pain undercrontol beacuse it made my knees evan more pain full waiting for opp on them next year :)

Im not one of the spelling and grammer police but that post is terrible! Sort it out!

Dude, you're 16, put a little more effort into your posts or you'll be stuck in NMC for a looooong time.

I literally stopped reading about 8 words in.

good job it was grass his face met . no hard concrete :giggle:

Wood first then grass :lol: got a nice little scar on my chin now though.

Slightly off topic but this is something that sticks in the back of my mind when trying a new gap for the first time. Is there something that you do to stop yourself from ending up doing it? One thought was back wheel position or something? How does it happen? Weight position maybe? :unsure:

Yeah in away but just think f**k it and go for it.

I used to race downhill, went over the handlebars on a fast section landed ridiculously and cracked a vertebrae in my neck. Never felt pain like it. Got air lifted to hospital but I passed out as the helicopter was landing so I can't remember my one and only time in a helicopter!! Something my Father still likes to remind me off as often as he can. Arse haha!

Made a full recovery though, missed the rest of the season but there we go. Neck now crunches which is fun to do in a small lift!

My worst incident was at a skate park a few years back.

I was doing a gap from a half pipe top into a quarter... Did it once, went for it again which ended up with my teeth gettin knocked out on the concrete...

There was still a stain of blood on the floor a month later!

Alister

Ouch dude! But you get a high five for having the same name as me ;)

My worst fall on a bike was when I first tried trials on my crappy MTB, just getting my front/back wheels up and down and stuff :) I got my back end up, found myself in a nice balance spot and my brake slipped ending up with a nice faceplant, but I only really hurt my wrist, that was fully better about two weeks later, no biggie. :)

My worst fall ever was on a uni (yes, i ride uni, feel free to hate...) just out with my mates and got dared to go down this big local hill as fast as I could, being how I am, i took it up...

Snapped my tibia and fibula in two places, 4 months in cast followed by 3 of physio and i started riding again at the beggining of march this year. :)