Energy Drinks

montyalp221

Hey Guys im curretnly doing some reserch into sport and how energy drinks effect the sport of biketrials.

I do ride my self im not just some randomer

Do you think energy drinks improve power or strength for a short while ?

or its just a drink which might wake you up ?

I personally think its just a drink which isant designed to do anything just make you stomach feel really bad and bloated

I want to know what you think ?

and also which energy drink do you think are the best ?

Thanks

Cant ride for shit after a redbull/relentless/monster. Usually drink Lucozade sport or the normal fizzy one. The only energy drink that didnt make me feel shit was Pussy.

Cant say any of them give me more power/strength, but they do help with sugar levels alongside water and a banana or summat.

Cant ride for shit after a redbull/relentless/monster. Usually drink Lucozade sport or the normal fizzy one. The only energy drink that didnt make me feel shit was Pussy.

Cant say any of them give me more power/strength, but they do help with sugar levels alongside water and a banana or summat.

Ok Thanks alot for you infomation there this helps alot.

why do you think you cant ride after a red bull etc ?

If it your mind is all out of place ?

if you get what i mean ?

i used to drink that much of it, it gave me twitches and stuff lol... it also made my wee smell weird?

monster is my fav, and i have 1 every couple of days.

i used to drink about 3 a day!!

heres about half of my can collection haha. i have a pyramid also on a speaker in my room

IMG_1104.jpg

i used to drink that much of it, it gave me twitches and stuff lol... it also made my wee smell weird?

heres about half of my can collection haha. i have a pyramid also on a speaker in my room

IMG_1104.jpg

Oh right dosent sound to good twitches

and the smell of wee changed hmm

i will have a look into it thanks

Oh right dosent sound to good twitches

and the smell of wee changed hmm

i will have a look into it thanks

ive drank prity much every type on the market, in every flavour availiable in the UK, plus a few from america.

i also managed to find, rockstar 710ml screw top cans, and a 1litre bottle of the purple rockstar :)

im sad ino, but everyone thats seen the cans think it looks cool lol

there expensive as anything but i find that relentless shots work, eat breakfast then before and halfway in your ride take say, 2? they keep me going all day (Y) and i don't have to eat anything :)

try the monster shot... have the same effect + taste better too

I find that when I drink energy drinks whilst riding they don't have that much effect, however even if I have one early in the morning when I first start riding for the day, it keeps me up for most of that night. I think the energy drink that is best to drink riding wise is monster ( any of the flavors) as monster gives me a small amount of energy whilst riding. However I have recently started to use the red bull energy shots and I usually have two when i have my lunch ( only on days that I ride) I think that these shots give me allot of energy and at the moment they are only 50P in my local 99P store (Y) . I hope i helped :)

Edited by ellis-collins

Hey cool topic and when i ride and the start i like to have a red bull it doesn't make me feel bloated or anything just gets me going. Then whilst riding i drink Lucozade sport (not the fizzy one) and water to keep my energy up and the water keeps me hydrated.

Liam.

IMG_1104.jpg

thts alot of engery drinks

im starting to do this now (Y)

I think i'm gonna start this, i drink far to much coke, energy drink etc. And its not doing me any good is it?just some make me feel sick (relentless). But its addictive as Monster is soooo good. But i'll try kick the addiction and stop lol. heres something for your research, i beleive that drinking too much of coloured energy drinks ( purple relentless??) can turn your pee the same colour, and i have been told by many and seen in newspapers that sometimes if you drink too much, you get what basicaly is, a hangover. Hope i helped, good luck with the research.

i used to drink a 1or2 relentless's a day, i got to the stage where i graved it like people do cigs lol.. untill i started getting up to 3 quite big nose bleeds a day stopped drinking the stuff and not had a nose bleed since, but i miss the taste to be honest.

got one sitting in my fridge thats been there for about 2 month get temtations everytime go for the milk :)

Im in canada at the moment..

and oh my god, they have, I SWEAR DOWN, about 20 diffrent types of Rockstar and the same with Monster.. Big sizes, little sizes, huggee sizes.. You name it. They have it.

Things like coke and stuff arnt really in the fridges in shops...they just stock energey drinks. Fooking crazyy!!

i dont rely drink energy drinks that much i went riding yesterday and had a monster and it just made me feel bloated and sick. i usaly just take some drink that has been in the freezer all night like water is best but sometimes ill have abit of orange or ribena in them but normally water.the only type of energy drink that seems to help me is lucozade but if u drink it to fast it makes u feel bloated =]