Looking For A New Frame

Cmfitchett

Okay I've already failed once so i'll try again :giggle:

I'm not buying just yet so i'm not gonna put this in for sale or wanted.

Okay so im looking to spend a maximum of £400

So far I've seen a couple I like:

Onza Limey 3

ZOO! Piranha

GU Le

Anyone recommend these or anyother frames?

I could probably stretch 450.

Thanks guys.

I have the zoo and I really don't like it I'm also looking to a new frame, the geo it's not for me but it may suite you I would go for the onza. But the best thing you could do is have a go on both frames (I know this can be difficult) good luck getting your frame mate.(Y)

I have the zoo and I really don't like it I'm also looking to a new frame, the geo it's not for me but it may suite you I would go for the onza. But the best thing you could do is have a go on both frames (I know this can be difficult) good luck getting your frame mate.(Y)

Hey

One of my mates has a Rockman Slate 2 frame (£449 from tartybikes) and it is proper good. feels great, especially on the back wheel.

I would honestly go for that over the onza and zoo mate.

At least consider it.

Good luck.

Well i would recomend either a ZOO! pirahna or a onza T-rex , you will definately need to try out a couple of frames/bikes .

In my opinion if this is your first bike you may want to look at Mod 20inch bikes as theyre easier to learn on been as theyre smaller and easier to throw around .

Youre looking at frames you like the look of not the feel of so go and try different frames out like long , short , low bb , high bb etc theyre lots of options and it doesnt always mean looks ...

Good luck choosing a frame ,

David.

I have the zoo, I chose it as I wanted a cheap strong frame as I snapped my atomz which was awesome!

The ride is good on the zoo, wish it has a slightly higher bb height, I'd like to try the short length to see if I get on better, but if I was to buy another frame I'd be looking at a monty or rockman :) if your ever in the area your welcome to have a go on it

• 2 months later...

I absolutely LOVE my Limey 3 - considering I've been riding 24" for the past 3 years and I've been able to pretty much hop straight onto the Limey and feel really comfortable with it, I'm more than impressed and would highly recommend it. The geo is similar to the Zoo from what I can remember, so with a comfortable setup you should get on well with either - Consider Matt's Limey frame, or Max-T also has a Zoo for sale, almost brand new, for £150. Check the FS forum (Y)