Old Account

Kieran Morrison

Hey guys, noticed my old account has been put back into pre-members. Well I was waiting on a PM from someone on that account so I went on and it wont let me on ANYTHING. Bad side is, it wont even let me sign out :| So im on my downstairs computer but my laptop is stuck on modifiedridah2k9 and im unable to use TF on it.

Can a mod please re-validate that account so i can sign out on it, and then premember it when I post that it has been done on this topic? PLEASSEEEE!?!?!?

Cheers

How many accounts do you want? I don't get it...

When I made a new one, I was awaiting a PM from somebody, so i went on and i was in the pre-members.I only went on to check the pm then i would never go on again. But for some reason it wont let me do anything. It wont even let me sign out so i am unable to use TF on my laptop. So i need a mod to make me a member again so i can sign out then they can delete the account/ban or whatever...

Why won't it let you sign out? :S

Dont know, it just says "you are unable to use this board."

PM the person you were waiting for a PM from, from your new account.

Stop drawing attention to your new account. Some people hadn't noticed.

Don't be a douche in your new account.

Did this need to be put in Trials Chat? Would a PM to a mod or a topic in Chit Chat have been better?

PM the person you were waiting for a PM from, from your new account.

I'm amazed it's taken this long to get to the logical answer!

Do that and prosper. Also, i'm really not jumping on the bandwagon here but try and remember what yous aid about fresh starts etc, it's same old you with a different username so far!