New York Central Park

JackMeek

This is a guy i know through facebook. nice guy. thought this would be interesting as not any people ride central park in the heart of manhattan.

before i watch all of this can i confirm that his drive chain is on the wrong side of his bike!?

EDIT: no its not...but wtf have the clips been flipped over for?

Edited by ben_travis

I haven't watched this yet but it's very weird. I was watching a cool video on NY about 2 days ago and parts of it were in Central Park and i remarked to my girlfriend that i don't ever recall a Central Park trials vid. I thought it strange as there's tonnes of London videos and other big city vids, and ipreusme there must be a good population of trials riders in NY.....also it seems like a pretty perfect place to ride.

Looking forward to watching it now!

Seems strange no?

yeah, I agree

there's a lot of nice places to ride there, was dying to not have my bike with me

trial scene isn't huge in the us though in regard of france or the uk

I just met lloyd and 3 other riders in ny, I don't think they are a lot more, not sure though

maybe one day I will ride there aswell :shifty:

Yes, same here.

I was in New York and in Central park about 3 months ago, sat on those rocks on the hottest day of their summer (105 farenheit!) and ate a NY burger,

soon as i got there, thought 'wow, this would be a cool thing to ride' and then i see this vid. sweet :)

• 4 months later...

There are quite a few riders in NYC. Lloyd and i used to ride there alot, but its a 3 hour drive for me. planning a ride there this summer at some point. Brakeless + Central park=epic

Lloyd got a new editing program I've been working with him on and he discovered how to flip the video in hope of making people believe he can ride switch hahahaha

There are quite a few riders in NYC. Lloyd and i used to ride there alot, but its a 3 hour drive for me. planning a ride there this summer at some point. Brakeless + Central park=epic

Lloyd got a new editing program I've been working with him on and he discovered how to flip the video in hope of making people believe he can ride switch hahahaha

JJ ... wow. Do you still ride bike at all?

Lloyd is super nice. Met him at OTN Days 09. His HIFI is very light.

JJ ... wow. Do you still ride bike at all?

Lloyd is super nice. Met him at OTN Days 09. His HIFI is very light.

yeah i still ride, more so lately then before. Been concentrating on Mototrials the past couple years but still riding bicycles, i just dont compete(not like there's any competitions around here anyways)