Jamie Moxon - Ex's And Oh's

Jamie_Trials

Hey guys,

So this is my first proper video, been filming bit by bit for 2 months or so now and its ready now.

Would like to say a massive thankyou to Jack Vickers for being my cameraman and helping out when stuff didn't go to plan.

Would appreciate any comments as it did take quite a while converting editing and whatnot. smile.gif

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Jamie_Trials

Lol @ 1:53, best sidehop bail i have ever seen.

That was awesome, as soon as i saw the bail i commented, so i have only watched half of it. Ill edit when i watch the full thing, so far, amazing riding mate (Y)

EDIT: That was amazing. That first bail at the caste thing at the end was horrible, ouch!

Great riding, want to see more, keep it up.

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Lol @ 1:53, best sidehop bail i have ever seen.

That was awesome, as soon as i saw the bail i commented, so i have only watched half of it. Ill edit when i watch the full thing, so far, amazing riding mate (Y)

EDIT: That was amazing. That first bail at the caste thing at the end was horrible, ouch!

Great riding, want to see more, keep it up.

Thanks a lot, and yeah it hurt a lot, still limping a bit giggle.gif

Really enjoyed that man.

Love your style. :D

Atreyu went well with it too :)

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Jamie_Trials

THAT was a,azing but that bail near the end i though you broke a rib that must have hurt? :giggle:

Nope, didn't hit my rib one bit, just my hip, but yeh it hurt, did it yesterday but feeling a lot better so its all good

And yeh cockshottt, you need to get your back fixed so i can teach you some stuff. giggle.gif

You f*cking machine!

Worst thing is, that video doesn't do the size of things any justice!

It's fun to watch you ride, both in person and on video.

Good stuff man, keep it up :D

Thanks and yeh I noticed that too, maybe because everybody uses odd lenses these days wink3.gif

Some of that was huge, feel so sorry for your rims though. Do they charge for air up there?

Thanks,

Nevermind the rims they're fine, ish. Air is 20p at Morrison's tongue.gif

Hey guys,

So this is my first proper video, been filming bit by bit for 2 months or so now and its ready now.

Would like to say a massive thankyou to Jack Vickers for being my cameraman and helping out when stuff didn't go to plan.

Would appreciate any comments as it did take quite a while converting editing and whatnot. smile.gif

Thanks a lot!

and sam vickers, i also recorded LOL (sam vickers)

I loved it!

Your way of riding reminds me a lot to myself, always trying bigger things for videos...

Specially in some big dropgaps and from 1:30 to 1:50haha I loved that bit.

Keep it up, soon you will be making quality awsome videos, I promise!