What To Buy?

extremedougie

Hi guys a while ago i got an onza bird 2010 and only recently have i started to buy new things for it such as a hydraulic and grips and that! What should i buy next i was thinkin of peadles but just wanted to know what you guys think? :rolleyes:

Front freewheel (echo tr/sl depending on your budget!), new pedals, new bars, new forks, new front brake, better padsm rear sprocket, new bashring, new grips (trialstech foamiesss) and thats it.

Kieran ;)

Front freewheel (echo tr/sl depending on your budget!), new pedals, new bars, new forks, new front brake, better padsm rear sprocket, new bashring, new grips (trialstech foamiesss) and thats it.

Kieran ;)

if you get a front freewheel you will need a sprocket on the back and new cranks and a new bottom bracket. I might take a while to get it all together but it is worth it :)

if you get a front freewheel you will need a sprocket on the back and new cranks and a new bottom bracket. I might take a while to get it all together but it is worth it :)

yeh it prob will take a while to get all that together but cheers anyway peter!! (Y):)

Kieran ;)

Yeh deffo new pedles and bars. Just ordered new brakes pads but thanks anyway kieran !! (Y)

• Like 1

You know you don't alwaays have to buy new parts immediately after buying the bike.

Learn a bit of riding skill first.

Get to grips with the concept of it all, and then that'll also help you to figure out which parts you do want to change, and which parts are fine as they are.

But as other people have said, a front freewheel is definately recommended, And the Echo SL is by far the best option if you have the money.

You know you don't alwaays have to buy new parts immediately after buying the bike.

Learn a bit of riding skill first.

Get to grips with the concept of it all, and then that'll also help you to figure out which parts you do want to change, and which parts are fine as they are.

But as other people have said, a front freewheel is definately recommended, And the Echo SL is by far the best option if you have the money.

He didnt just get it, he has ahad it a few months and it pretty good on it!

So does everyone think front freewheels are a lot better now? I've always thought it was more hassle/money than it's worth.

It pretty much turns out at around the same amount as it costs to buy a good freehub (Eg: Profile mini).

And it's worth it because of the EP's, the response and the shifting of weight to the center of the bike.