Magazine Dedicated To Trials?

Jackk-08

Does anyone know of one?

Was sat in work thinking about trials (like i always do) and thought that there should be a magazine purely dedicated to trials! Does anyone know if one exsists?

I know they do like a little section in the Mountain Biking magazines but I'm talking about a full magazine haha :P

i wouldn't think enough happens in trial every month or week to put in a magazine.

I was going to say the same thing, takes a lot longer to learn new things because its so challenging, although I do think a fortnightly magazine would be cool, and of course, money maker for the creator :)

I was going to say the same thing, takes a lot longer to learn new things because its so challenging, although I do think a fortnightly magazine would be cool, and of course, money maker for the creator :)

no chance, magazines of such things mostly make their money from adverts and unfortunately there are not enough of us to bother and an even smaller percentage would actually buy it.

The forum shits on any potential magazine, purely on speed and ease of access to new information.

Even if an e-magazine was produced in PDF format or something, it would be slower than this forum.

The fact that trials is so small that ALL of the information you'd get in the magazine would be on here before the magazine issue was completed means there wouldn't be any reason to read it.

Yeah I understand what you guys mean, and I wasnt trying to take anything away from this forum because its amazing how active it is! I was just thinking about it in work and would love to just be able to sit at my desk and read about how to do certain tricks and talk about different parts that are coming out and stuff like that and any more up and coming information all piled into a newsletter type thing. I know the information would be constantly out of date, but some people cant check the forum every day :)

It might be a good idea for this site dont you think? If someone sat and looked at the threads and you made a "trials monthly newsletter" being roughly 10ish pages long with walkthroughs in and pictures and stuff. Id pay for that to be emailed to be every month!

What you guys think? just a thought :)

The thing with magazines is there's more to them than news and reviews! What about well written, insightful articles like there used to be? Cool interviews and awesome pics that weren't posted on the internet within 30 seconds of being taken? That'd be sweet

The thing with magazines is there's more to them than news and reviews! What about well written, insightful articles like there used to be? Cool interviews and awesome pics that weren't posted on the internet within 30 seconds of being taken? That'd be sweet

Like Dirt used to be before it went monthly :(

Victor Lucas makes up for everything.

The main issue with trials coverage is the lack of value people place in videos and photos, and also the lack of skilled people out there in a writing sense. Pretty much all articles and written pieces about trials are written so badly it's almost painful. It seems like people put on some weird mindset when they're writing them, and it never really reflects what I feel is the 'real' side of trials.