Harry Roberts—Dirty Whirl

Bronz

New video of summer to winter 2010.

I've not really been getting much bigger, but I've instead been focussing on getting more smoothness and 'style' which should hopefully be apparent in a few clips.

Anyway, I always love and appreciate the feedback you guys give, so anything good/bad/constructive (anything at all) please fire away! :D

Great stuff Harry. Didnt expect to see another vid from you this year! which seems silly to write seen as Im in the background in quite a few shots.

Definete improvment in smoothness over you last vid.

lol at cocky in the background at 50 seconds!

Good choice of song too. Went well with your riding.

Great stuff Harry. Didnt expect to see another vid from you this year! which seems silly to write seen as Im in the background in quite a few shots.

Definete improvment in smoothness over you last vid.

lol at cocky in the background at 50 seconds!

Good choice of song too. Went well with your riding.

Cheers dude! I had enough clips to get this made before the winter weather really put a hold on things; start afresh in 2011 I reckon :)

And yeah, I changed the song very last minute actually, glad I did!

Enjoyed watching that!

Each time you make a video you have improved quite a lot, you have a fair bit of power in your backwheels too.

Hope to ride someday , only a short trains distance away.

Rob

Thanks, that's really appreciated. A lot of people comment on that 'power' but I don't feel it… :S

And yeah we'll have to sort one out; it's not far at all.

Definitely.

Your ups to rear and your gaps both looked pretty comfortable, well played dude (Y)

Thanks man, that's really cool to hear. Been practising loads on my gaps of late so cheers.

Liked that.

One thing for next time to make your riding a bit more varied would be getting up to fronts nailed and including them in your vid. Would make it even better then.

Yes yes yes, to-fronts. I need to nail em but I'm shit at them and they scare me senseless.

I'll work on it :(

Edited by Bronz

You're progressing scarily quickly, i need to ride more after seeing that.

Nice vid though! Work on those manuals ;)

Haha I spend as much time riding as I can; I've finally found something that I consistently enjoy so I just do it as often as possible.

And yeah, those 'manuals' shouldn't even be called manuals. They spoil those two lines for me :( I used to be able to manual for forever on my mod, just never got em right on stock :(

The power behind you blink.gif

You've progressed like hell since your last one, I mean, the gaps! Kinell

Nice to see you're still practicing on your sidehops, they're looking good happy.gif

Enjoyed

Cheers man; I'll be doing the Playhouse drop-gap with you soon ^_^

nice video!

really good riding! keep it up (Y)

Jamie.

Thanks! :D

On the move you do at 2:13 and in a few other places, Its better if you follow through with the pedal so your kinda kicking/pushing onto the object as you hop.

Instead of just leaning into it and hopping with no kick.

watch cocky next time we ride (this weekend!). He does it that way.

The only constructive feedback I could think of you beast :sick:

On the move you do at 2:13 and in a few other places, Its better if you follow through with the pedal so your kinda kicking/pushing onto the object as you hop.

Instead of just leaning into it and hopping with no kick.

watch cocky next time we ride (this weekend!). He does it that way.

The only constructive feedback I could think of you beast :sick:

Yeah I can't really tap at all, doing it more for the look rather than effectiveness haha. I can pedal-up far far higher than I can tap.

I'll give it a shot though (Y)

I loved it, your improving very quickly, gaps are getting big as well. Are you still riding Leeds on 27Th if the weathers not bad.

Cheers big man :D

I can't make 27th though dude, down South with the girlfriend's family. Have a good one if you go!

You are good, and I am jealous of your copious amount of quality spots.

A little known fact about yorkshire is that the entire county is located on a bed of rock that contains a specific mineral, that through extraction by plants, makes it into the air via transpiration.

This mineral has been found to be responsible for a mutation in the human genome, that causes the effect that when a person with said gene is exposed to the airborn chemical through inhalation or ingestion via water intake, becomes awesome.

A person with said gene might find lowering levels of awesome if they are out of contact with the chemical for an extended period of time, so it becomes necessary for them to visit yorkshire to recover their awesome.

A by-product of the process of creating awesome in the body of someone with this gene is a chemical that has been found to cause lameness in any other human being.

This by-product is carried by the wind in a westerly direction and is found in its greatest concentration over lancashire, which it turns out is the cause for lancashire being the worst county in the country, and full of lame people.

It is for this reason that by default, if you come from yorkshire you are awesome and a total badass, even if you are also a thunderc**t.

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 1