Few Clips In The Barn.

charliemod

Hey people,

Iv'e got some phone clips today and just blobbed them all together so the quality is pretty poor, sorry :unsure:

please comment,

more just to show my riding than editing sorry. :$

comments much appreciated.

Edit: best to watch it when it isn't on full screen for the quality. ^_^(Y)

Edited by charliemod
  • Like 1

the riding was great! Was almost more impressed that you were wearing a T-shirt ?! :P

haha, I was actually boiling! I just kept riding too stay warm :P

That doesn't matter, thats relating to the image still quality. Check out my youtbue vids, they were done on that ^

camcorder's dont work on mp i dont think. They work by frames per second.

ok, thanks guys, ill read up about them (Y)

But my phone is 2.0 mp and it says that camcorder is 1.6?

You're phone may be 2.0 MP for still but it certainly isn't for video, where as that camcorder records at 720P HD resolution.... much much better. Although it'll require a tripod/stand/someone on beta-blockers to hold it whilst recording.

Riding wise that was really really good, great technique (Y)

camcorder's dont work on mp i dont think. They work by frames per second.

mp is more for the camcorders image quality, video relies more on the lens, bigger the lens = better the quality.

EDIT : sorry, i did watch the vid got carried away with the comments :P .. really big riding , i've always wanted a barn ,shame about the price.

Edited by liam n

You're phone may be 2.0 MP for still but it certainly isn't for video, where as that camcorder records at 720P HD resolution.... much much better. Although it'll require a tripod/stand/someone on beta-blockers to hold it whilst recording.

Riding wise that was really really good, great technique (Y)

mp is more for the camcorders image quality, video relies more on the lens, bigger the lens = better the quality.

Thanks a lot guys, really help full (Y)

sorry, I'm no good with cameras and phones ^_^

Liam n: just seen your edit, thanks a lot hehe :$ lucky for me i have a farm and i can go in there in winter, pretty cool. :turned:

Edited by charliemod

Nice, i wish i had somewhere indoor to ride :/

cheers,

You could just go outside and clear some sections? I know its not really that good but It might be ok :unsure:

Looking good brolioooo :)

Next vid must be on a better camera and outside happy.gif

Ride tomorrow maybe...

thank you :rolleyes:

maybe i could get that camera at Christmas, bit late but wont effect the camera :)

I'll see what I'm like tomorrow, bit shattered from that ride :lol:

Yay thats my old frame woundered if i'd ever see a vid, at least its being used well fantastic vid mate any pics of the actuall bke?

as soon as I saw that you had posted something, I thought you would comment about it being your old frame :P heh.

Ill go take some pictures now.....

Edited by charliemod

as soon as I saw that you had posted something, I thought you would comment about it being your old frame :P heh.

Ill go take some pictures now.....

Its wierd aswell i was talking to a friend the other day about my zoo and my onza and i saw my onza frame for sale yesterday and now your vid today lol hope you like the frame Good vid mate keep up the good riding (Y)