Greetings

Lots of good times with friends, been with Mel since the start which has literally been the most amazing thing EVER! f**ked my ribs on the DJ ride which hurt, lots. Sold the bump which was an error but replaced it with another sweeeet Leeson. College is good, Land Rover is good, got a job, money is alright for a change, dad's still here so all in all a good year.

Roll on 2011.

Edited by Skoze

2010 has been a bit crazy really. So much has changed.

I started this year in steady employment, but knowing it was definitely on the way out - I was performing badly and knowing that I couldn't work for other people for much longer without going insane.

End of February Leanne reacted to my ultimatum of long distance relationships being impossible to me and moved in. We've been doing pretty great ever since.

End of July I finally came to an end of employment via a combined effort of self destruction and stifling from typical lower management personalities on a power trip. Then the real journey began. I started a business and have been working my tits off since then to make it happen. We've got to the end of 2010 with bills still being paid, so I'd call that a success.

With all that grown up stuff going on, I needed to find some reliefs and I did so through finding trials fun again. I've met some cool people since, and plan to put together a decent video through 2011 to show the fun I'm having with it.

A good year overall :)

It wasn't shit and it wasn't good. It was boring.

Shit summer.

Shit winter.

Bought a bargain of a car.

Still in the same waste bin of a job.

Saved some decent money.

Managed to ride, make some videos and still have a laugh despite the same old happening.

Went nowhere, again. I don't think i even went over the bridge to wales :giggle:

2010 was pretty good.

Got new job which is better pay, I get more holiday and don't have to work at the weekends.

Went snowboarding for the first time ever, going again in a couple of weeks.

Discovered an amazing place to ride my mountain bike 15 miles away from my house, made new friends through riding there and am now fairly involved with the project digging new DH trails etc...

Went to Morzine DHing for 2 weeks in the summer, got to catch up and ride with Tomm and met Tomturd for beers (Yes he is actually real!).

Plan for 2011:

Ride and dig loads.

Enter a few DH races.

Do an MTB Leader Course and get a first aid qualification.

Start climbing again after waiting over a year for a finger injury to heal.

Get a BMX, ride some trails, don't break myself.

Maybe go snowboarding for a second week in Feb/March.

Go to Morzine DHing again this summer.

Save money and see where I end up.

Moved out of the house I lived in for the last 13 years.

Lived in a small semi detached house briefly, moved into a flat with nowhere near enough space for all our shit, but I got the big room lol.

Got rid of my Clio swamp and got a vauxhall astra, loads better.

Hmm, this lass that I was good friends with, broke up with her boyfriend... sort of seemed like there was an opening there for ol' Revolver, although later I pretty much sussed there wasn't, but I decided to tell her I liked her anyway - by text of course, why would you waste the stress doing in in real life if you know how it's going to end? - she gave me some 'friends' guff and since then I can't get a word from her, so I've deleted her from everything. Clearly she can't even honour her decision.

What else? Uni seems to be going decent, and I've been given the odd stint as a supervisor at work, ha. I decided to lose some weight and do some weights and it's working and I've stuck with it, which is very un-Revolver.

More uncharacteristic things ensue, I hope.

met my girlfriend at the start of the year and thats the best thing in 2010. then i got my apprentaship in september because i passed all my GCSE's. its been a hard year. but i have had the worst news in my life at the begeinig of december :( lets make 2011 the best!

Edit: had my mountain bike nabbed aswell :/

Edited by Sam Moss