Scottish Champoinship Dates

kevind

Met Office

Should be fun. :turned:

that sounds a great day in lochaber, will def be wearing shorts if thats the case lol. Set the trial out today. looking really good. expert route is hard theres no doubt about it, i got let loose but the inters is perfect i would say, plenty tricky bits.

cool, think i did ok setting it out even though i haven't seen any one ride or seen what level you guys are at. duncan shaw,ben and ross should manage noprob but i def think i'll get the odd point or even 5 of them. kev duke did the primary and novis, all looks good.

Hi Guys,

Sections set out, hope its dry for the weekend. Thanks to Gary for helping set up and experts and inters go straight to him when you are upside down in the mud!!!!!!!!!!

In the Hotel now supping the first pint. Yahooooooooooooooooooo.

Hi Guys,

Sections set out, hope its dry for the weekend. Thanks to Gary for helping set up and experts and inters go straight to him when you are upside down in the mud!!!!!!!!!!

In the Hotel now supping the first pint. Yahooooooooooooooooooo.

kev i thought with you having temple for a body you would stay well clear of beer haha. yep come to me if you think its to easy or hard. to be honest the inters is spot on but possible the expert could be to hard in areas but very unlikly for the top guys, its more like i'll be upside down in the mud trying to keep up.

Hi Guys,

The weather is really crap up here and the forecast tommorrow is looking better but high winds with more snow/rain/sleet. It was bad today and we called the second lap for all but the experts. It is the feeling for the guys up here for the night is that we call Sundays event and just have a play if the weather lets us. Those that have entered will either get a refund or a fiver of the next entry. Sorry but there is nothing we can do about the weather.

Kevin

Hi Guys,

The weather is really crap up here and the forecast tommorrow is looking better but high winds with more snow/rain/sleet. It was bad today and we called the second lap for all but the experts. It is the feeling for the guys up here for the night is that we call Sundays event and just have a play if the weather lets us. Those that have entered will either get a refund or a fiver of the next entry. Sorry but there is nothing we can do about the weather.

Kevin

bohoo kev i was looking for the win tomorrow!! will be out to the macdonalds hotel at 7.30 to have a chat.to many softys out there. man up!!! wheres the results from today??

lot of effort setting out to call off. fair enough will go pick flags up in morning.

Edited by gary-mac

bohoo kev i was looking for the win tomorrow!! will be out to the macdonalds hotel at 7.30 to have a chat.to many softys out there. man up!!! wheres the results from today??

lot of effort setting out to call off. fair enough will go pick flags up in morning.

WHO THE HELL IS GARY MAC???

PS KEVIN FORGOT TO

N OUT THIS IS JOHNY MILTON. JOHNY MILTON ID A HUGE DEAL....

GARY MAC FAIL...

WHO THE HELL IS GARY MAC???

PS KEVIN FORGOT TO

N OUT THIS IS JOHNY MILTON. JOHNY MILTON ID A HUGE DEAL....

GARY MAC FAIL...

johny fail milton your a hairy ball sack, If your as good as you word i'll be seeing a 2.3 baron, conti king mk2 and a conti set of trousers. i will hold you to that mr. OR IS THAT YOUR PISHED talk coming out at macdonald hotel again lmao. see you in morning justin beaver!!! WHO,

Edited by gary-mac

i take it everyone got pished and buggered off in the early hours. Ocht well....Kev just to say you worked hard to get this all running and woulda been a great comp if it werent for typical heeland weather but nowt ye can do about that. Il definitely be back up to the mound in fairer weather though. Would there be a chance of slipping it in later on in the year? One other thing kev, ive realised i havent paid my fees but i shall get that done at glasgow.

Hi Guys,

Dan and Ross thanks for the comments. God status is to kind! Duncan Shaw, have you given him a proper doing for being to good!

The weather I cant help and had to make a call on Saturday night. The forecast was bad and alot had left or were heading to oblivion on beer and whiskey. (you know who you are) As it was the weather was still bad but a wee bit better so we ran a little fun trial for the kids that had come up from Haddington that morning. I think alot of riders need to get a set of thermals and waterproofs for Scottish events! The next one is at Bob Macgregors venue on the 24th not the 10th as previously put up. I will get a new section up next week with entry forms. Those who paid for two days will get the fiver refund and those only on Sunday will get a free entry. PLEASE HAVE YOUR ENTRYS IN BY 18TH. THIS WILL BE ENFORCED TO EASE SIGNING ON IN THE SNOW and thus allowing numbers ect to be sorted beforehand. Observers will be at this one and rules will be enforced better as it is a comp after all. Those that stayed over im sorry you didnt get a ride today but I will atempt to sort things out like no more two days and you will ride the all the laps and sections because you will know to bring waterproofs and warm clothing next time. except Ross who rode in his T shirt God back at you you even bled for your sport.

Well I have to say it was great crack. Myself and pleb enjoyed our selfs. Also I liked the section where we had to go up the tree. To bad Higgz left his bike up there though. :P Hope to see you riding in it soon. Be as good as Gary "Who the F*ck is That" Mac soon. But never has good as Johny. ;)

johny fail milton your a hairy ball sack, If your as good as you word i'll be seeing a 2.3 baron, conti king mk2 and a conti set of trousers. i will hold you to that mr. OR IS THAT YOUR PISHED talk coming out at macdonald hotel again lmao. see you in morning justin beaver!!! WHO,

Aye Gary just sent you the stuff, but it might take awhile to arrive at your door, as no one at the post office knows who Gary Mac is!?

Thanks alot Kevin cracking weekend, but my heed is still sore after that steak and ale pie, think they were a little heavy on the ale...

Edited by JohnyMilton