Scottish Champoinship Dates

kevind

Aye Gary just sent you the stuff, but it might take awhile to arrive at your door, as no one at the post office knows who Gary Mac!?

Thanks alot Kevin cracking weekend, but my heed is still sore after that steak and ale pie, think they were a little heavy on the ale...

i don't expect to see very much then johny. will say i enjoyed the trial and was dissapointed to say the least that no one was man enough to ride the comp today apart from and hand full which wasn't enough to twist kevins arm, put alot of effort sorting the gear out and taking a day off work to set the sections out. mind not to do that next time!! Anyway hope you enjoyed saturdays event, it was cold and wet but the sections where spot on for experts, possibly a little to hard for inters. well done to duncan shaw who showed us how its done! i'll soon sort that in due time, :lol: was happy with the 2nd place on the day. plenty of banter. Who the f*^k is garymac by the way?? haha

Aye Gary just sent you the stuff, but it might take awhile to arrive at your door, as no one at the post office knows who Gary Mac is!?

Thanks alot Kevin cracking weekend, but my heed is still sore after that steak and ale pie, think they were a little heavy on the ale...

Edited by gary-mac

I think since I have Garys old frame and he didnt take his moms name tag of it, We should have T shirts that say "Im standing next to Fat Gary Macdonald". In fact, I get a special one thats "I am Fat Gary Macdonald" Thanks Johny for not getting me banned of here. Lesson learnt must log out when there is beer involved. I did post up the results but for some reason they are not here. Stella to blame me thinks. I will do it today with Glasgow regs.

lol it get worse!! How come you didn't show face ross?? was a tough expert route.

I couldnt get time off work im afraid :(

But the rest of the comps I have booked off. Although getting there and accomodation to the rest i may not be able to afford <_<

I couldnt get time off work im afraid :(

But the rest of the comps I have booked off. Although getting there and accomodation to the rest i may not be able to afford <_<

Hi ross, well most the events are one day rounds. if you can get yerself to glencoe i can pick you up and take you to the glasgow one or any down that way. just be a day trip, leave early morning and back after the trial has finished.

just a thought.

I am sure that someone can give you a lift from somewhere. There were other guys down from Inverness this weekend? Gary has a few spare seats in the van?

Gary did you get the company details for the marker spikes? and or cards?

Edited by kevind

Hi ross, well most the events are one day rounds. if you can get yerself to glencoe i can pick you up and take you to the glasgow one or any down that way. just be a day trip, leave early morning and back after the trial has finished.

just a thought.

I may take you up on that offer. I will be able to drive from the end of may so will be able to take my car/van/pick depending on the needs.

Oops last place. Oh well the only way is up. Get your bike sorted Kev! we need a masters division.

Thanks to Gary Mac (whoever he is) for help setting up and to Kevin for running the show and all the befores and afters.

Any chance of a new thread for the glasgow comp.

Hi Trev,

It will be up this week, as I am in Shetland from Monday for the next week and a half with no em access. Just need a complete back wheel, forks and a back brake and we are away. Bring your toffee crisp trophy for us. I will explain at Glasgow!

Hi Trev,

It will be up this week, as I am in Shetland from Monday for the next week and a half with no em access. Just need a complete back wheel, forks and a back brake and we are away. Bring your toffee crisp trophy for us. I will explain at Glasgow!

Kev I have a few things for sale if you drop me a pm.