Chain...

Rockman

Right, seriously p*****g me off now, 6th chain snap in under a year, had this one for under 2 weeks and it just snapped clean..Wippermann

and have had a KMC half link, a coloured KMC which snapped twice, and a random KMC which snapped twice. (N)

Would like some recommendations and reviews, and yes my chain line is within perfect..

woops, misread that, but yeah the chain line is perfectly straight, have bought the K710 :turned:

Fail I snapped a couple of those,,i used to go through a few chains till I found the khe collapse, now I am in need of a new chain and the khe can't be had anywhere for some reason???

Gonna try the z610 I think if its good enough for benito it is for me.

Edited by Jake-Ansell

Also known as the KMC Kool Lite. Which isn't good if you snap a lot of chains...

Maybe I am wrong but as I know the KMC Cool Light has each link holed and this one only every second. Anyway not important. Here is an example. Mt friend is 87kg, 190cm tall and using this chain for months without any problem. I am also very pleased with it.