Looks Like Ive Been Screwed Over!

thornabytrials.co.uk

bought a cheap trials bike on pinkbike.com on monday, guy said hed post it etc etc, so i paid the money, he was emailing me almost instantly every time, said he would send it either the monday or the tue, so on tuesday i sent him a message asking for the tracking number, he replied sayin he didnt get it posted, he only just got it boxed up and he would post wed, so wednesday i ask for tracking number no reply, wednesday night, still no reply so i emailed asking whats happening, no reply, today still nothing and no bikes showed up, so AGAIN ive emaied askin what the hells going on, and nothing.

looks like ive been had. hope i can claim this back through paypal!

was ment to be riding this weekend!! dosent look like i will be now :angry:

Edited by thornabytrials.co.uk

bought a cheap trials bike on pinkbike.com on monday, guy said hed post it etc etc, so i paid the money, he was emailing me almost instantly every time, said he would send it either the monday or the tue, so on tuesday i sent him a message asking for the tracking number, he replied sayin he didnt get it posted, he only just got it boxed up and he would post wed, so wednesday i ask for tracking number no reply, wednesday night, still no reply so i emailed asking whats happening, no reply, today still nothing and no bikes showed up, so AGAIN ive emaied askin what the hells going on, and nothing.

looks like ive been had. hope i can claim this back through paypal!

was ment to be riding this weekend!! dosent look like i will be now :angry:

I think your jumping to conclusions to quickly mat. Did he say how he was posting it. Not everyone is on the net every day. Most companies take 2-3 days to deliver.

• Like 1