Another Echo 24!

3dd

Finaly got this built up, had a quick ride. So much fun to ride! All the weight is prety much in the middle, so it's one good bunny hopping machine! The only thing is with 38mm rim on the back my magura slave are as far in as possible, few weeks and my pads will wear down, so I will probably will need to go for one of the echo rims. I though it looked nice without the grind so though I would share it, but it had to be done!

ph_bi_77361_5c25c19.jpg

ph_bi_77362_940f2d4.jpg

ph_bi_77365_01dc31f.jpg

ph_bi_77366_588b635.jpg

ph_bi_77367_8298094.jpg

ph_bi_77368_f778532.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys! I am using trialtech sport 24 38mm rim only 6mm difference from echo ones(TR/SL) and more than half of life left heatsink coust pads. Also the brake works well but is a bit spongie due to frame flex comparing to what I had on my rockman slate, so need a booster!

Thanks for all the comments guys! I am using trialtech sport 24 38mm rim only 6mm difference from echo ones(TR/SL) and more than half of life left heatsink coust pads. Also the brake works well but is a bit spongie due to frame flex comparing to what I had on my rockman slate, so need a booster!

I have the same problem. Running an echo rim on the back. Using phat pads so maybe the backing is too thin? They're pretty flexy, stuck a carbon booster on mine and the back brake is perfect.

Looks beautiful mate. Like the silver fork/stem look.