Bars Question

Pepo09

Hi I am peter from Argentina and I am dealing with what bar to buy. I was going to buy the try all rage 09 bars (I have the trialtech sport forged stem), I have a zoo piranha 2009, I am 1.86 Mts tall, I e-mailed tarty with this question and they told me to buy TT high rise bars but I think they are a bit too high for my bike as I am used to run a low profile on the bike So I was wandering If you guys could help me and advice me on what bar to buy Thanks (Y)

lol at previous posts :D

iam using this bars http://dressler.cz/images/sklady/sport-riser-bar-black.jpg they are 740 so they are quite wide but i like em i didnt want high risers as i rode bike with such handlebars and it was weird.... i think it also depends on what stem are you using.... for example i have this handlebars, zoo lynx 09 long and bonz stem i think the stem is 170mm long 35° rise. and it fits me very well

the best advice is to try as many different bars and stems setups as possible and than decide what fits you the most

Edited by Dušan

lol at previous posts :D

iam using this bars http://dressler.cz/images/sklady/sport-riser-bar-black.jpg they are 740 so they are quite wide but i like em i didnt want high risers as i rode bike with such handlebars and it was weird.... i think it also depends on what stem are you using.... for example i have this handlebars, zoo lynx 09 long and bonz stem i think the stem is 170mm long 35° rise. and it fits me very well

the best advice is to try as many different bars and stems setups as possible and than decide what fits you the most

Yes mate thats the best option but it costs me 1000 pesos to buy a set of bars and stems :S xD