Echo Sl Tpa Problem

multi tasking male

just got my brakes back on my bike, fresh bleed etc, and when ever i hold the brake in for a while the hole tpa turns so the notched arnt in the grrove on the lever, if you know what i meen ? and the tpa keeps changing on its own, i will set it how i want and then 10-15 mins later of riding it will set its self so the lever pulls right in :( whats up with it ? has it been over tightened and broke ? or am i just being stupid and missing something that blatently ovious ?

chris

just got my brakes back on my bike, fresh bleed etc, and when ever i hold the brake in for a while the hole tpa turns so the notched arnt in the grrove on the lever, if you know what i meen ? and the tpa keeps changing on its own, i will set it how i want and then 10-15 mins later of riding it will set its self so the lever pulls right in :( whats up with it ? has it been over tightened and broke ? or am i just being stupid and missing something that blatently ovious ?

chris

Id just put the TPA on its minimum setting and set up the pads so lever comes to where you want it with Zero Tpa. Thats what Ive done. Never touched the TPA.

Cant unwind its-self then, and your brake will feel fine too.