A Call Of Duty Montage By Onlyjustadream

Otacon

Lol, its exactly the same as making a trials video. You record you doing what you enjoy doing, then you edit it together...whats the difference ? Oh sorry cause im not socializing, well yes i am, i speak to like 300 different people on xbox live a day...

Soz im not in the pub with pals ont stella everynight mayyyyte.

Was half expecting some mature comments to be honest, oh wait sorry im on trials forum...

Loving how increasingly intelligent the jibes at Danny are these days. Oh no wait... Pretend life? Really? My mum could do better, and does on a regular basis. Instead of posting you could do something far more useful and not bother. Keep the thread clear for people who want to comment on the video.

Vid was sick Danny, keep it up mate. :)

I know its hard to do anything that stands out now but that couldn't have been much more generic if it tried... Alright yes you hit some good shots but very few were in sequence (which is what makes it impressive to be fair, not one off shots) you included too many fails for my liking (like the stairs bit on highrise. Why?) and then the AK-74u clips consisted of you spraying the most over powered gun on black ops...

I know its hard to do anything that stands out now but that couldn't have been much more generic if it tried... Alright yes you hit some good shots but very few were in sequence (which is what makes it impressive to be fair, not one off shots) you included too many fails for my liking (like the stairs bit on highrise. Why?) and then the AK-74u clips consisted of you spraying the most over powered gun on black ops...

Your right, originality is hard nowa days. The bit on the stairs was put in, to show the amount of bullshit in this game, two shots to the chest with one of the worlds most powerful sniper riffles, yet painkiller kept him alive lol, as for the 74u spraying, i stated in an earlier comment, the community find "pure sniper" montages a little repetitive, so we include other clips of reg guns.

Loving how increasingly intelligent the jibes at Danny are these days. Oh no wait... Pretend life? Really? My mum could do better, and does on a regular basis. Instead of posting you could do something far more useful and not bother. Keep the thread clear for people who want to comment on the video.

Vid was sick Danny, keep it up mate. :)

Well said.