Whats The Cheapest Decent Trial Bike?

tyuoreb

My suggestion, which many on here will nodoubt agree with, is to post good/interesting posts until you are validated and then go to the 'For Sale' section. You will get a miles better deal through that than if you try to buy from a shop for cheap.

I've seen well spec'ed mods (if thats what your looking for) echo's/zoo's go for 200 and less on ebay.

I'd only recommend starting with HS33 brakes as they provide good bite/hold if set up correctly and used with tar or a rim grind.

id have to agree with CalopS, ebay was my friend too. but then again im new and havent looked in the for sale section yet. i imagine it would be a safer bet than ebay as you can never be certain what youre going to get there, i got lucky for sure.

My suggestion, which many on here will nodoubt agree with, is to post good/interesting posts until you are validated and then go to the 'For Sale' section. You will get a miles better deal through that than if you try to buy from a shop for cheap.

How do you get validated/ what does it mean?