Bionic B5 Mod - Final Change

isitafox

Got my new Bionic frame off Alex Dark built up (almost). Its a B5ST according to the Zhi site and I'm pretty sure it runs Fans geo so it should be quite nice, will have a proper measure when I get it home. Spec is all off my old python except for the trialtech bars and headset off Franksx2005.

Frame - Bionic B5ST

Forks - Echo Urban

Wheels - Onza sealed hubs with Echo TR red rims, Stiky rear tyre, Creepy Crawler front

Steering - Echo SL headset, Trialtech forged stem and bars with Rockman grips

Drivetrain - SL freewheel and bashring, Trialtech cranks, pedals and sprocket

Brakes - Hope mono trial 160mm front, 05 maggie rear with 4 finger lever, TNN clamps and booster system and hs yellows

Just needs the chain putting on when I get home and can shorten it then I can take her for a test ride!

IMG_20110317_111516.jpg

IMG_20110317_111503.jpg

Edited by isitafox

Oh yes, best job in the world!

Didn't know you was a railway man, that's an original signal box, they are gettin rare these days. We have one in Canterbury like that. I work on renewls so have to ring you guys when we want to take a line blockage, assuming you are a signal man.

Didn't know you was a railway man, that's an original signal box, they are gettin rare these days. We have one in Canterbury like that. I work on renewls so have to ring you guys when we want to take a line blockage, assuming you are a signal man.

Yup I'm a signaller. Most of the boxes round here are all lever frames as well but thats cause there's a lot of quarrys so always shunting stuff round.

Will get some better pics posted tomorrow as it's had some minor changes in the way of an Echo SL rear lever and stem, a chain and the brake hose is now ziptied on! Hopefully get my first proper ride on it in the morning.

That is the best looking Mod i have seen in along time! get a grind on the front and ti will be perfect

Really clean looking

Apart from the big dopey cables, trimmed the rear once but it may need a bit more off!

Cheers for the comment though!!

Edited by isitafox