Sunday Riding Clips

alistair14

I think you need to travel about a bit more too, all your videos seems strangely similar as they are all filmed in the exact same places

Can tell your improving though, keep it up!

this is all in my town :D ..i cant really travel very well :( once i start driving, ill start traveling more places :D

thank you btw!

When your sidehoping to rear try and look up as soon as you take off, i'm not talking look up to the sky but at least over horizontal. You seem to be looking straight down at the moment, if you lift your head it naturally puts you in a better position by pulling your shoulders back and lifting your arms up. Give it a try-it works for me ;)

Edited by super

When your sidehoping to rear try and look up as soon as you take off, i'm not talking look up to the sky but at least over horizontal. You seem to be looking straight down at the moment, if you lift your head it naturally puts you in a better position by pulling your shoulders back and lifting your arms up. Give it a try-it works for me ;)

Oooh thanks! that sounds a lot better of an explanation, ill have to try that :D thanks!

your getting there bro :D

nice video

emma told me you tried getting hold of me the otherday ?

everything ok yeah ?

peaceee

xxx

i finally did that gap (thats at the end) :D well proud :D cheers dave <3

Yeahhh i diiid, just for a lil chat dude!

Miss having you around!

take care buddy

xxx