Trials Whores :bella

bella

decided to to a video by myself. iv been riding for 18 months now with my friends ,Paul ,james, neil tunnicliffe,joe oakley, etc.

Tried to do abit more editing on this one and link the clips together. this didnt go as well as i would have liked but it makes a change from the usual video style i use.

Let me know what you think. thanks for watching!

Edited by bella

great video Bella! really i enjoyed that!

some good moves in there, video was relaxing and entertaining

good work, keep it up (Y)

maybe you would be more comfortable on a 26" bike, you looks huge on a mod bike hehe

was Neil T. at the end with the Fox helmet? lucky u, what a great friends for ride! :) i'm jealous :P

thanks for all your comments fokes

there is talk of me getting a 26 but at the minuety im broke.

a new stem is a good idea and definatley a cheaper option as i really love my curve i think this is the way foward.

and yes that is neil in the fox helmet and joe oakley stood behind him im lucky really to have such a good variation of riding styles in my group of freinds and they do help me to ride better and push me.

love riding with all of them and ben allowing us to use his unit in winter really helps

I did think someone would pick up on that it's a long story but basically that's my mates parking space and due to a flour incident they for some reason painted it disabled however ot is not enforcable.