Quick Graphic Design

Willy

Hey boys and girls,

Looking to get a quick graphic of a cartoon blue bird thrown together real quick, a simple colour change between the angry bird graphic would be sweet if anyone is cool to do it!

Something this colour:

http://www.iloveclipart.com/images/blue-bird-clip-art.jpg

But on a graphic like this, the red one (happier, a bit fatter and with a few more feathers if possible ha):

http://onlineangrybirds.com/images/angry-birds-walkthrough.jpg

Massive thanks if anyone can

Here is my entry.

As a certified photoshop master, I have taken time out of my busy schedule to attend to your needs.

As you can see, I have recoloured said bird in the colour you required.

I have also made the bird fatter and happy-looking, which is something I noticed from your brief that the competition above haven't taken note of.

As a highly sought-after photoshop master I have a particular handmade style which I have tried to tone down for your purposes, but I feel still carries through - people will know it is my work when they see it!

You might notice in the corner the source for the colours. This is a professional modus operande, something which it is not possible to work around.

If you require any further work, feel free to get in touch. My rates reflect the high quality of my work.

angryberds.jpg

Edited by Revolver