Bigmans Back Catalogue!

Bigman

Hey Guys! I thought that seeing as I don't realy ride any more due to riding mototrials I thought that I would upload my back catalogue of vids, I hope you all enjoy!

Bigman Video 1, filmed after riding for about 12-18 months:

Carn Brea Riding, This is Rob Clarke and myself, filmed around mid 2005 I think:

Shed riding! This is Dan Pearce and myself riding my trials park that I had setup, I think it was filmed in late 2005 just before I started Uni:

Lamorna Cove Riding, Again myself and Dan Pearce riding Lamorna cove in the same week and the previous video:

Bigman Video 2: This was filmed in early 2006:

Bigman Video 3, Filmed around mid 2006, gave an Ashton a try, quite liked it!

Porthtowan Natural, This was filmed when I got my dual disc Simtra first at the end of 2006, realy loved the dual disc smoothness!

Bigman Video 4, Filmed at the end of 2006/early 07 I changed back to a rim brake on the simtra at this point, I recomend downloading this and watching in VLC as it should be in widescreen:

Bigman video 4.5, just a random vid made in mid 07:

Czar Clips, I rode a CZAR frame for about 6 months, and this was all the footage I got realy :S :

Will continue on the next post:

• Like 1

Bigman Video 5, Christmas 08 I broke my wrist, so treated myself to a Koxx coustellier V2 when it was healed, this was the first vid on what was probably my favourite frame!

Bank Holiday Weekend, This was filmed over the one of the spring bank holiday weekends in 08, this is one of my favourite videos of myself:

Bigman Coust Clips, Filmed around the end of summer 08:

Ozonys First Ride, This was a small video made from the one of the first rides on my Ozonys XR26 which replaced my coust after it cracked :( :

Bigman Ozonys Vid 1, My first and only proper video on the Ozonys:

Rockman Bikes Video 1, At the end of 2008 I was lucky enough to gain sponsorship from Rockman bikes, this was the first video I produced for them riding the ISIS frame:

Rockman Bikes Video 2, Another video for rockman bikes, also riding the ISIS frame:

Rockman Bikes Video 3, this vid was made in the autumn of 2009 on the Kortz frane just before I went out to new zealand to work for the winter, I recomend downloading and watching in VLC as it should be in widescreen:

Well I hope you all enjoy watching these videos as much as I enjoyed making them over the years!

Adam

• Like 1

like. :P

But Ive got work to do so Ive only watched the first one. Thats pretty good for 12 months! what frame is it in bigman 1? Toxsin? :S

Will watch some later. I still have bigman 4 on my pc...

Work sucks! The frame is a BT raven 4, my first proper long low trials frame, and it was awesome!

Adam

Work sucks! The frame is a BT raven 4, my the first proper long low trials frame, and it was awesome!

Because you're old :P You going to tarty days matey? Be rate good to re-unite the North wales choir eh... ;)

bloody hell you were/are good :P and that coust has had a long life...alex has only just got his new frame about 2 months ago :P...cligga looks exactly the same as it did when i went there today..And you trials park looks well good i want some logs !!

Ah, some memories in there matey! But that wife beater.... what was I thinking! (and no helmet on either of those vids with me in). Dickhead. Dude its nivce to see the improvement through your vids, good stuff! Looking forward to seeing you on the moto!