Ryan Crisp

crispyboy

Sorry but that was awful, music never went with the riding at all, it looked like you had just thrown random clips together because you couldn't be assed ( a bit like you posting parts ) editing. Plus the clips you did put in had me wondering why the hell someone would want to sponsor you, everything was far too easy and was definately not video footage.

Harsh but true.

• Like 5

Good little video Ryan , seen you ride much better in person though, for next vid maybe get some clips what you really really push yourself in and new location like barrow farm?

See you this summer at brimham or where ever?

rob.

Sorry but that was awful, music never went with the riding at all, it looked like you had just thrown random clips together because you couldn't be assed ( a bit like you posting parts ) editing. Plus the clips you did put in had me wondering why the hell someone would want to sponsor you, everything was far too easy and was definately not video footage.

Harsh but true.

Why bring the posting parts up! ?

far too easy ? the sidehops in the video are all over 45" sorry for not getting the camera angle and a lens to make everything look 10ft long and tall,

Good little video Ryan , seen you ride much better in person though, for next vid maybe get some clips what you really really push yourself in and new location like barrow farm?

See you this summer at brimham or where ever?

rob.

yeah i had filmed at barrow but its always full so i just tend to ride,

yeah man see you soon

Harsh but true.

Yeah I agree with the riding not being his best, but I still think it is sponsorship worthy. and I don't see you producing any vids with better quality riding or editing :shifty:

Yeah I agree with the riding not being his best, but I still think it is sponsorship worthy. and I don't see you producing any vids with better quality riding or editing :shifty:

I dot direct or produce Hollywood films, but I'm still allowed to have an opinion on whether they're good or not.

I pretty much agreed with Jake, and it seems Ryan does too now he's removed it...