Gcses

LukasMcNeal

How did everyone's religious studies go?

Everyone be bitching on facebook, saying they did shit. I'm quite happy with my work today?

Anywho, french exam isn't untill the afternoon. I'd have a lay in, but the TNT man will be coming. ;9

Why did you have your english yesterday? Mine isnt for a few weeks.

Different exam boards have different dates

How did everyone's religious studies go?

Were you doing the exam where there's A, B and C questions, and the C one's something like describe the Christian view, opposing view and your own view? When I did it last year there was a big range in grades that people got, but I think most people got Cs in it, including me, after two years of doing the stupid practice papers I got my worse grade in the exam :P

But if other people did badly, it's better for yourself because hopefully they'll lower the grade boundaries.

I drew all over mine, all those years ago.

I seem to remember something about when jesus was on the mountain top and his clothes shone white, drawing something about housewives being jealous about him having white whites.

I managed to get a C in it, despite that.

• Like 1

I genuinely think I did really well in that english exam.

The 2nd part to it, I pretty much wrote my life story, with bits of humour in it.

I have a 35minute french exam tomorrow morning, then get home, wait for the TNT man to come and then build my bike up. >.<